Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-28-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default New Minecraft server

I started a new Minecraft server if anyone wants to hop on. Address is 107.191.42.103:10170
Old 09-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yaaaaay! =D
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:34 AM   #3
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I started a new Minecraft server
Another reason to fix my gaming machine...
Old 09-29-2017, 08:18 AM   #4
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would totally approve of someone decorating my house with any materials in my chests! *eyes loopey* Just be careful by the monster generator (pictured). A creeper explosion can cause mass havoc. I should probably redo the killing floor in obsidian.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170929_111537.jpg (254.4 KB, 92 views)
Old 10-03-2017, 09:17 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where is your house, Dwes? And come on other Dims members, minecraft with us!
Old 10-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ill try and join later this week
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:58 PM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Where is your house, Dwes? And come on other Dims members, minecraft with us!
My place is at 900, -130
Old 10-04-2017, 05:04 PM   #8
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Reporting a tankyguy sighting on the server.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:28 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Reporting a tankyguy sighting on the server.
Hooray, the elusive tankyguy!
Old 10-09-2017, 08:22 AM   #10
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my gaming machine is in bits because i need to do some soldering on the motherboard... and i'm waiting for parts
Old 10-10-2017, 12:46 AM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

But but... who will jump on slime with me and show me around their house now?
Old 10-10-2017, 07:35 PM   #12
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Quote:
But but... who will jump on slime with me and show me around their house now?
Make tanky do it...
Old 10-11-2017, 03:06 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Make tanky do it...
Right, Tankyguy, you're reading this, right?
Old 10-11-2017, 08:47 AM   #14
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
you're reading this, right?
I do read the board, from slime to slime.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:21 AM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

Tanky, what are the co-ordinates of your house?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:36 PM   #16
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not sure. I think it's visible from the respawn point if you turn 180 around.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #17
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Not sure. I think it's visible from the respawn point if you turn 180 around.
Those are girl gps coordinates lol
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I've been farming clay a lot recently. I have a chest maybe 2/3rds full of brick blocks. I have to decide what to make with them.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #19
tankyguy

Loopy came over to my house, dug up the lawn, fished in my elevator, got her wolf stuck in the floor and then took a nap in my bed.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Loopy came over to my house, dug up the lawn, fished in my elevator, got her wolf stuck in the floor and then took a nap in my bed.
Sounds like quite the party of one?
Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 PM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Oh my god Tankyguy, don't be telling everybody about our private rendezvous!

One of Tanky's pigs invaded my hut as well and trapped my dog outside!

Also, Dwes, I went to those co-ordinates and found only an empty swamp.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #22
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:

Also, Dwes, I went to those co-ordinates and found only an empty swamp.
The tnt trap I had waiting for you didn't go off?

I mean ummm... that's odd, I'll check.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
tankyguy

It's not my pig, just some random wild hogger.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:29 PM   #24
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Oops forgot a zero. 900, -1300