Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #1101
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah, the joys of medicating rabbits! It amazes me that anything so fuzzy can be so slippery.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #1102
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I really would appreciate picturesor possible video in the future. I think I now have a girl crush....
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Giving a bunch of rabbits wormer at the farm.

You give rabbits wormer by putting the syringe in their mouth and there was about 8 of us that wanted to learn to do it.

Halfway through another coworker pointed out to us how bad we looked, standing in a big huddle around this one girl (who was holding the rabbits), covered in pasty white liquid, and giving each other advice such as "No, don't put it in so fast", "You've got to go further back before you go in" and "Put your hands over her eyes and hold her still or I can't get it in".

Apparently I'm very fast and efficient, and get straight in there with it and quickly eject my load. Though I think me yelling "It's everywhere, it's all over my boobs and even in my hair!" made some of the kids die of laughter.

Also, honourable mention to the 15 minutes spent chasing an escaped cockerel around the farm that ended with me shouting "Yes, got you, you damn cock, I've got the cock" and then asking my boss what he wanted me to do with his new cock.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:47 AM   #1103
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Someone asked for a "warm dump" of data from their customer analytics box. So "can i get a warm dump from the cust_anal box?" The fact that we laughed and laughed and laughed...means we suck at adulting.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:45 AM   #1104
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Discovered that my fat ass cracked my dining room chair at some point. Like, it's not gonna fall apart and break or anything but still!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:56 PM   #1105
annielewis

annielewis has said some nice things

Lol,I can`t stop laughing
Old 08-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #1106
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This crack is all the way through the wood to the other side. I'm soooo lucky it didn't snap in half and just deposit me on the floor!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 522.jpg (162.3 KB, 211 views)
Old 09-28-2017, 05:00 AM   #1107
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A coworker and i basically message each other on facebook messenger all day with rage and a series of the word "fuck". That's hiw bad it is at my work.

But her daughter saw our convo and scolded her mom:"mommy, i know you like her, and your job is hard, but you CANT swear like that, ok mommy?"

So freakin cute!
Old 10-02-2017, 02:20 AM   #1108
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
A coworker and i basically message each other on facebook messenger all day with rage and a series of the word "fuck". That's hiw bad it is at my work.

But her daughter saw our convo and scolded her mom:"mommy, i know you like her, and your job is hard, but you CANT swear like that, ok mommy?"

So freakin cute!
Kind of sounds like something I would've said too as a kid.

-------
MrSensible's awesome brother posted this on facebook a while back. I wish more reviews were this poetically descriptive.

Amazon Review of Sugar-Free Gummi Bears: Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #1109
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Getting custom shirts made for my gaming group - had to explain that for a 3xl man, the dice would end up looking like gamer pasties for their titties lolol

I'd attach a pic but dims attachment page keeps saying my iphone pics have invalid file extensions.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:48 AM   #1110
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Xy;

a) Cool, and nice of you!

b) Lol @ gamer pasties

c) I'm guessing you enjoyed the image even if you had a change made?
Old 10-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #1111
loopytheone
Administrator

People trying to be sassy with me! Like, seriously, my other half is the master of sass, the only issue I have is trying to work out how to respond without being too sassy myself and making things worse.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:05 PM   #1112
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There were some new people at Canadian Thanksgiving tonight and they were asking where rabbitislove and I met, she likes to keep it generic to something like 'oh on the internet, you know'. Afterwards I said Dims should create a new dating site and call it Plenty of Fats dot Com. A good chuckle was had

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:42 AM   #1113
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I tried a durian milkshake yesterday. It was the single most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. Like a rotten onion and paint thinner milkshake. I had to run the sink for like 10 minutes after pouring it out to get the smell out completely.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:59 AM   #1114
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd not heard of durian before, so I googled it. Second thing that came up was "Why does durian smell so bad?" So I guess props for doing the research and saving the rest of us, but part of me is asking "Dude, what made even tasting that seem like a good idea?"
Old 10-16-2017, 09:03 AM   #1115
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'd not heard of durian before, so I googled it. Second thing that came up was "Why does durian smell so bad?" So I guess props for doing the research and saving the rest of us, but part of me is asking "Dude, what made even tasting that seem like a good idea?"
Read more it's pretty interesting. Apparently the flavor compounds that durian contains are so strong and numerous that which flavors stand out vary based on your neurological olfactory development. To some rotten onions to others almond custard.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:21 AM   #1116
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Read more it's pretty interesting. Apparently the flavor compounds that durian contains are so strong and numerous that which flavors stand out vary based on your neurological olfactory development. To some rotten onions to others almond custard.
I did indeed read some more -- apparently it may also interfere with the breakdown of alcohol. Imbibe with care!
Old 10-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #1117
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

I really quite like durian--and may have, in a few cases, suggested that other people try it. I gave it to two friends of mine in person and they hacked it out in the sink. One other person seemed permanently haunted by it.

I only know of one other person who enjoys it and they're also quite fond of it. It's really a love-or-hate kind of deal. It DOES smell like rotting onions to me but the taste is creamy and mild. Think of it as a fancy cheese kind of deal--the smell may be off-putting but the taste can be great. But the fruit itself looks kind of like a diseased liver and that's not optimal...

For the less ambitious fruit explorer, I would suggest the jackfruit. It tastes just like juicy fruit gum and doesn't smell like old trash.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #1118
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I curse the very existence of the sicko who put the idea of trying durian in my head.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:51 AM   #1119
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I curse the very existence of the sicko who put the idea of trying durian in my head.
Try it with Marmite next time.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #1120
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Try it with Marmite next time.
I try not to eat yeasty things.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:41 PM   #1121
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Wait, please don't tell me...

So that rules out beer? Sourdough bread?
Yakatori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:42 AM   #1122
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

1) After being pressured into playing Pokemon Go I finally get now why someone once repped me here by typing, "A wild Masshole appears!" Not that I ever disputed their choice of nouns.

Also, shoot me.

2) "Hey your eyes are so beautiful. Who did you vote for?"

Greatest pick-up line ever and sums up dating in 2017 better than anything else possibly could.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #1123
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I found a recipe for bukkake udon noodles. It was not what I expected. But according to a recipe I read you can use a variety of proteins....

https://www.japancentre.com/en/recip...e-udon-noodles
Old 11-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #1124
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I found a recipe for bukkake udon noodles. It was not what I expected. But according to a recipe I read you can use a variety of proteins....

https://www.japancentre.com/en/recip...e-udon-noodles

OMG. I follow a snap chatter that is his favorite word.... I had to google it as I have to google most things because I am old. Oh My
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:02 AM   #1125
Tad
mostly harmless

Merb'ys!

Tags
gum disease