asdfghjk

asdfghjk can now change their title
Default Clothes

Where does everybody buy their clothes?
asdfghjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 02:59 AM   #2
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

All my suggestions are basically online

I love Torrid ... and a brick & mortar Torrid opened up near me recently. First time in years I've been able to purchase something in a clothing store

For basics such as panties, sweaters, and tank tops I go with Walmart and Target (online has more plus-sized options)

Playtex has good bras that last forever with tons of extended size options

But if I want clothes that are more edgy and interesting it's definitely Torrid for me

Kiyonna has beautiful dresses for every occasion that go up to size 5X

Full Beauty and Woman Within have a ton of options too
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Torrid,Lane Bryant,Zulilly (online),Some things at Ross,Catherine's.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #4
domenc2

domenc2 has said some nice things

Torrid is all about the Fashion! Find Plus-Size Style and Trendy Clothes you're looking for whether it's Jeans
domenc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:47 AM   #5
mistyjones

mistyjones has said some nice things

Etsy, warmart and amazon are best for fashion dresses. Sometimes calibreapparel when i need some casual t-shirts, fashion leggings, tank tops or jerseys.
mistyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:52 PM   #6
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Woman Within is usually my first stop because they feature several different retailers.

The mainstays of my work wardrobe, though, are skirts that I ordered from Silhouettes a thousand years ago. (Gosh, I still miss that company!) They're A-line, mid-calf, woven, and tailored so they are comfortable year-round, don't require heels, and haven't become a shapeless mess after being worn day in and day out. All hail the perfect skirt!
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote