Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #12176
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaceyJensen View Post
Move Bitch by Ludacris......

H or S (I think)
Welcome to the boards, Ms. Jacey! Next letter would be H

Happy Hour- The Housemartins

R
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:03 AM   #12177
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Reasons To Be Cheerful - Ian Dury & The Blockheads

L
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 AM   #12178
Munchausen

Munchausen can now change their title

LA Devotee - Panic! At the Disco

T or E
Old 09-08-2017, 09:35 PM   #12179
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Easy Wind- Grateful Dead

D
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 PM   #12180
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Daddy Won't Sell The Farm - Montgomery Gentry

Rest In Peace, Troy Gentry

M
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:33 PM   #12181
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mr. Kirk's Nightmare - 4 Hero

E or R?
Old 09-16-2017, 09:06 PM   #12182
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

And I would bring her the world on a silver platter
Oh, but things like that don't matter.
All she wants is all my love
And for that I'm an easy touch.

Easy Touch - Don Williams

H
Old 09-17-2017, 02:28 PM   #12183
Adamantoise
Tom

Hilo - Aphex Twin

O
Old 09-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #12184
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

O Canada -- Music (1880) by Calixa Lavallée, French lyrics (1880) by Sir Adolphe-Basile Routhier, English lyrics (1908) by Robert Stanley Weir.

A
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:19 PM   #12185
Angel

Asphalt Cowboy - Jason Aldean

Y
Old 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM   #12186
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Young At Heart -- Frank Sinatra

T
Old 09-30-2017, 04:04 PM   #12187
Angel

Together Again* - Emmylou Harris

N

Together again
My tears have stopped falling
The long lonely nights
Are now at an end

The key to my heart
You hold in your hand
And nothing else matters
We're together again

*Written and also recorded by Buck Owens
Old 09-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #12188
Adamantoise
Tom

Numbered Days - Killswitch Engage

S
Old 10-01-2017, 09:28 PM   #12189
FreeThinker

Sentimental Ol' You -- Charly McClain

U
Old 10-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #12190
Adamantoise
Tom

Understanding?!?! - Napalm Death

G
Old 10-05-2017, 06:43 PM   #12191
Angel

God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton

U

I've been a walkin' heartache
I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me
And watch as the storm blows through
And I need you

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you
Gave me you

On my own I'm only
Half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the ups and downs
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you, gave me you
He gave me you

Old 10-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #12192
Adamantoise
Tom

Unquenchable Thirst - Abscess

T
Old 10-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #12193
FreeThinker

Telluride Breakdown -- C W McCall

(An instrumental appearing on his album Wilderness)

N
Old 10-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #12194
Adamantoise
Tom

New Years' Day - U2

Y
Old 10-10-2017, 06:51 PM   #12195
Angel

You Take My Breath Away - Rex Smith

Y

again
Old 10-13-2017, 02:43 AM   #12196
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

S
Old 10-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #12197
Adamantoise
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
You Take My Breath Away - Rex Smith

Y

again
Thanks for reaffirming my crippling phobia of the letter 'Y'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

S
Silver - T-Power

R!
Old 10-13-2017, 06:36 PM   #12198
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Run On - Moby

N
Old 10-14-2017, 12:18 AM   #12199
Angel

The first time's a one time feeling and I never wanted nothin' more

Never Wanted Nothing More - Kenny Chesney

E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantoise View Post
Thanks for reaffirming my crippling phobia of the letter 'Y'.
Is E any better?
Old 10-15-2017, 07:39 PM   #12200
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Europa - Blondie

A
plushkitty is online now   Reply With Quote