Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-22-2017, 04:41 AM   #5851
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To be honest I have my settings to prevent pictures showing up on their own, such that I always have to click a link, and I don't always click on the links, so may not know if they are working,.

If you can link me to some specific examples I'll take a look, see what I can see.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 AM   #5852
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
To be honest I have my settings to prevent pictures showing up on their own, such that I always have to click a link, and I don't always click on the links, so may not know if they are working,.

If you can link me to some specific examples I'll take a look, see what I can see.
Here’s the most recent example that got me wondering if something was wrong on my end. There’s some others from a couple other posters on different threads I can go ack and try and find if you need others.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=5836
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:46 PM   #5853
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here’s the most recent example that got me wondering if something was wrong on my end. There’s some others from a couple other posters on different threads I can go ack and try and find if you need others.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=5836
I can't see that one on either Chrome or my phone's built-in browser, and there doesn't seem to be any element to click on to Show the image or Open in New Tab either.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:09 PM   #5854
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nevermind
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #5855
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is me attending a friend's wedding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0069.jpg (208.9 KB, 489 views)
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #5856
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Dancing on the ceiling!! Sweet!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:47 PM   #5857
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

My most recent photo isn't very flattering but oh well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171004_174300.jpg (151.4 KB, 449 views)
Old 10-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #5858
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Damn!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:10 AM   #5859
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
A little well done My cookies usually never make it past the cookie dough stage.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:35 AM   #5860
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

newest pic
Old 10-07-2017, 09:33 AM   #5861
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginarydiva21 View Post

newest pic
Love the nose ring! Very pretty
Old 10-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #5862
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Playing around with the camera
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:21 PM   #5863
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Playing around with the camera

Adorable!!
Old 10-15-2017, 12:16 AM   #5864
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Adorable!!
Yes adorable is the perfect word
Old 10-15-2017, 06:59 AM   #5865
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you Amanda and azerty

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 10-15-2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: wanted to word it different
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #5866
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me enjoying a bonfire
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0139.jpg (153.3 KB, 255 views)
Iannathedriveress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #5867
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^belly belly belly

This is from Saturday night
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #5868
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^belly belly belly

Wonder, wonder, wonderful
Old 10-17-2017, 12:19 PM   #5869
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^belly belly belly

That is definitely a *poke poke*
Old 10-17-2017, 01:31 PM   #5870
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
That is definitely a *poke poke*
Shouldn't that have been *poke poke poke* for the belly belly belly?

9276: Lovely pic, and you look pretty content with it all
Old 10-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #5871
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Went to an old mine that has been turned into a museum with my daughters today. Mining looked like back breaking and dangerous work. Had a good time and my daughter took some pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171021_145503.jpg (145.5 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171021_145337.jpg (360.1 KB, 185 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:29 PM   #5872
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Went to an old mine that has been turned into a museum with my daughters today. Mining looked like back breaking and dangerous work. Had a good time and my daughter took some pics
Nice pics.Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:40 PM   #5873
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Wonderful Mother daughter picture and you are very nice on the other
Old 10-23-2017, 11:04 AM   #5874
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Birthday picture

My 80th birthday was Oct. 1 but we have been partying it up all month. Had a party in Duluth for friends and UMD people in that area, another at our residence for my sons and grand children, and yet another (a Big One) at the Dakota Jazz Emporium for local folks. Lots of pix but the only one I'm attaching shows me wearing a gift tee shirt.

We did a bit of biking yesterday, passing through one of our favorite spots, the Kissin' Tree Woods, so referred to for the double-trunked trees. They remind us of our favorite myth, Ovid's 'Philemon & Baucis' - look it up if you're curious. Our tradition is to stop at each of the fourteen such trees and kiss at each one (or save them up for the end of the trail).

(See also - if you haven't had enough already - http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=7023
and
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...cis#post625552 )

Yesterday, we encountered a pair of young ladies, chatted for a bit, and asked them to take some pictures of us, doing what we do in that woods. They were happy to oblige. I may post one after they are uploaded (honoring Mrs Ho Ho's request that it does not show her face).

I also share some dialog I had with the woman who took our picture. The topic of age came up. When I told her I had just turned 80, she said "You're not serious! I replied that I am never serious, but was 80 y.o. none the less.

Hee, hee! That's so much fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robert wearing 80th birthday shirt from Kay copy.jpg (179.1 KB, 158 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:21 PM   #5875
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Great pics! You look gorgeous!

Tags
pictures, recent