Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 03-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #3201
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A pair of old gray sweatpants cut off into shorts.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:21 AM   #3202
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Today this dress bought it last year. Also a peach color scarf of viscose around shoulders.

Upload
Current Attachments (178.3 KB)
jpg.gif image1xxl.jpg (178.3 KB) Remove
Attachment Key
Filetype Max Filesize Max Width Max Height
bmp 976.6 KB 1600 1600
gif 976.6 KB 1600 1600
jpe 976.6 KB 1600 1600
jpeg 976.6 KB 1600 1600
jpg 976.6 KB 1600 1600
pdf 976.6 KB - -
png 976.6 KB 1600 1600
psd 976.6 KB - -
Close this window
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1xxl.jpg (178.3 KB, 142 views)
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #3203
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

My "Ah, I'm home!" outfit: A flannel gown, afro-puff pigtails, ugly giraffe-print reading glasses, and Crocs
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #3204
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

PJ bottoms a tank top and hair in pig tails.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:20 PM   #3205
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tracii, I didn't know they had pig-tail extentions, so you can take them off, or put them back on.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:59 PM   #3206
Marshmallow Minotaur
Short fat bear

Marshmallow Minotaur has said some nice things

Gray khakis, blue oxford shirt, brown topsiders, no socks.
Marshmallow Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:13 PM   #3207
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
PJ bottoms a tank top and hair in pig tails.
Too cute!!

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:16 PM   #3208
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Black cami and jeans
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:37 AM   #3209
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right now, since I'm just at home, I'm wearing my favourite printed track pants, white tank top and crocs.

It's a very laid back look, but I feel like I can still go out if I need to.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (159.1 KB, 84 views)
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #3210
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute pants I love the print.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:42 PM   #3211
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Cute pants I love the print.
Thanks! it's really unique
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:08 AM   #3212
mistyjones

mistyjones has said some nice things

Black reversible training short with solid pink wicking tee.
mistyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:19 AM   #3213
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dark blue cropped Aeropostale sweatpants and a old gray t-shirt.
Working at home surrounded by toddlers means that most days you'll find me in sweats/track pants/leggings and oversized t-shirts. Comfort is the name of my game
Old 10-06-2017, 03:31 AM   #3214
mistyjones

mistyjones has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Dark blue cropped Aeropostale sweatpants and a old gray t-shirt.
Working at home surrounded by toddlers means that most days you'll find me in sweats/track pants/leggings and oversized t-shirts. Comfort is the name of my game
Being a mother, I can understand how difficult it is to spend the whole day in those bulky jeans or skin fitted shirts. Few lose fit t-shirts and a pair of sweats/track pants/leggings is a must-have for all stay-at-home mothers.
Save
mistyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #3215
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

White denim maxi skirt, turquoise cotton camisole top, turquoise fuzzy grippy bottom socks. And my gray ands silver activity tracker pendant.