Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #26
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Dunno!! Second icecream place we came across while driving in wasaga beach. Had a general store adjacent to it. And apparently had amazing butter tarts.
Good butter tarts? *ears perk up* I'll detour a long way for good butter tarts .... but, um, where is wasaga beach?
Old 08-02-2016, 09:58 AM   #27
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bestest beach over! Sand dunes into the water for hundreds of feet (like, huh, that's far enough that if my kid DID drown I wouldn't be able to get there LOL).

If you look up Orillia on the map, it is about 30 min west of it.
Or about 1.5 hrs north of toronto
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:29 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is .... Lake Huron? Georgian Bay? (yes, I could look it up, but where would the fun in that be?)

ETA: I'm weak--I looked it up. Georgian Bay. (When we were down in Kitchener people would mostly head to the Lake Huron shore (Grand Bend or, less often, Goderich), and never bothered going that far north that I really heard about.

Have you ever been to Sandbanks (in Prince Edward County), and if you have, how would you compare it and Wasaga?
Old 08-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have not been - but from what I have heard, sandbanks is even nicer than wasaga, with softer and cleaner sand.

Wasaga water looks dirty right at the shoreline from years of sticks and shells turning to mulch, but 3 feet in it becomes clean. The rolling sandbanks are fun, and often there are waves that make swimming great. It is SO big that it has 5 beach areas, not one, and it would take the average stroller about 2 hours to get from one end of the beach 1 to the other end of beach 5.

Sandbanks is similar but the softness of the sand is said to be like the carribean. It's on my to do list, now that I convinced my hubby that the beach is not the devil.

My dreams of him frolicking, wet, in the waves will need to wait til another year =P
Old 10-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

The practical side of me isn't too impressed with the FA side of me on this one, but all the same ....

When she pauses mid-conversation to catch her breath, because we are going up some stairs or a bit of a hill.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:16 PM   #31
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Overheard a male coworker talk about favourite food, and this was all i heard (insert blah blah blah between quotes)

"...i was such a chubbo as a kid..."
"...seriously, i would eat until i couldn't do my pants up..."
"...i seriously can't go, i could barely get my pants done up, and all my suit jackets barely do up..."
"...if i let myself I'd be 300 lbs at least!..."

Oh myyyyyy. Tell us more.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Overheard a male coworker talk about favourite food, and this was all i heard (insert blah blah blah between quotes)

"...i seriously can't go, i could barely get my pants done up, and all my suit jackets barely do up..."

Oh, that would be riveting!
Old 10-13-2016, 03:12 PM   #33
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Somehow I imagine you react much more professionally to hearing this than I do. Even if I'm at the farm I get really red and flustered and uncomfortable and basically run from the conversation I'm listening to.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:05 AM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I try. Im overly aware of what my face may be doing, so i often grin and try to divert the conversation, or avoid answering directly.

If i am listening i scowl at my computer to mask my emotion!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:31 AM   #35
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Totalllllly meeeeee lol

Could easssssily be 100 pounds bigger, no problem...

Choose not to for health reasons, existing condition which would be made worse.

But as a kid, omg...loved to eat until beyond-bursting, and pants would have to be left undone, sweatshirt pulled over to disguise the fact that pants couldn't close...used to stand in the mirror from the side and admire my round, big stomach!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 04:27 PM   #36
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

This whole thread is perking me up = P

Triggers are everywhere. From the littlest "I really shouldn't eat this" to "my pants don't fit (right) anymore", with the source of commentary causing reactions ranging from 0.0 *whimper* to "I'm not hearing this, I'm not hearing this, please stop talking now".

One very specific moment... years ago, back in college, I was having an IM conversation with a girl from Myspace who was in the Group for the college I was attending at the time. There was no reason for her to think, believe, or know of my preferences for softer women, and she was thin. In the middle of the conversation, though, she starts talking about raiding the fridge and pigging out on leftovers in a way that, she specifically points out, is "not normal for her". And I'm sitting there at my desk eyes wide and practically salivating and wondering if I've fallen asleep and am having an erotic dream or something, because DAMN...
Old 11-02-2016, 11:02 AM   #37
Tad
mostly harmless

"Can you scratch my back? I've got an itchy spot I can't reach, on the right, right below the fat roll."
Old 10-15-2017, 01:47 PM   #38
Tad
mostly harmless

As we were wedging ourselves into a slightly awkward bus seat, wife comments "I'm feeling wiiiiiide today." I managed to get my thoughts back in order in not more than fifteen minutes or so
Old 10-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #39
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
As a result a couple times I'll be hearing/having a conversation that's completely neutral/un-erotic when something weight or weight gain related will randomly come up and the weird part is that it will shock me.

Anyone else had that happen?
Individual words don't strike me that strongly in a sexual sense, but they can often bring a wide range of positive mental imagery to my mind, by reminding me of good experiences I've had, and positive things I've felt for others. For me, there's "weight" and "weight gain," "fat" and "fatness," "round," "huge," "wide," any number times 100 between 3 and 20, any word that implies circularity, any word that implies a rolling motion, smoothness or softness, almost any word for "surround" or "envelope," and every last word that refers to filling, waddling, sinking and covering. All of these words bring positive images to my mind; often even when used out of context, like in the phrase "Come on. Let's roll."
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote