Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-19-2017, 06:07 AM   #5101
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

He was SO not done yet, I thought their last album as a band was their strongest in a while, and as you said he did some amazing solo work at the end too.

My main radio station played only their songs the rest of the day after the news came out yesterday morning (also reading memories that listeners sent in). They may have played some songs more than once over the course of the day, but not that I heard. There are fans of pretty much every song he ever recorded.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:21 PM   #5102
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

physical pain and the associated limited mobility / issues

Dr: We need to immobilize your knee and get you on crutches.
Me: That's not going to work.
Dr: They make steel crutches.

I just need a sexy and compassionate FA to cater to my needs and desires!
Some kneading would be nice, too.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #5103
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
physical pain and the associated limited mobility / issues

Dr: We need to immobilize your knee and get you on crutches.
Dr: They make steel crutches.

I just need a sexy and compassionate FA to cater to my needs and desires!
Some kneading would be nice, too.
Any chance you could get one of those scooters instead of the crutches? Not the motorized kind, but one of those medical kick scooters... You gotta admit, they look like fun
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sad, unhappy