Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-07-2017, 04:48 PM   #8576
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Right now I'm happy because my Buckeyes won! O- H !!
Old 10-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #8577
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First day under new corporate overlords, and at least they paid for a good lunch and good coffee. Will see how everything else goes, but I admit that did help put me in a more accepting frame of mind
Old 10-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #8578
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

My wife and I went to Pet Smart to get some suckerfish (plecos) and they gave us 3 for free because they were cleaning all of the fish tanks this evening. Very nice of them. We put them in the tank and our vanilla lobster (Pearl) starting chasing them ....but I got some frozen bloodworms and fed her and last remaining goldfish (Squiggly.)

I guess Pearl was starving. lol
Old 10-23-2017, 12:22 AM   #8579
bricklister

bricklister has said some nice things

Waking up with some stuff to do.
bricklister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy