Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #26
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've turned my A/C off. It's kind of serious. 70 degrees and threatening to get into the 50's this weekend
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:18 PM   #27
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I absolutely love Fall, love the cooler temps and the lovely colors around us.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 10:39 AM   #28
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Cold biking

We did a bit of biking yesterday - mid 40's, cloudy, a 20 mph wind from the west. I layered up for it with a cotton turtleneck, a light wool sweater, and my usual windbreaker biking jacket.

Wasn't enough. Biking into that wind was about all this 80 y.o. could handle. I should have worn a light down parka. Bikes make their own weather. Five miles (a short ride for us) was all I could handle. Mrs Ho Ho is well-supplied with 'natural insulation' and is also 20 years younger than I am. She handled it just fine.

But, by the time we got home, boy, were we ready for some hot tea!

We may have one more decent biking day tomorrow, but then - snow is forecast for the weekend.

By the way, I have biked fairly consistently all my life. Aside from childhood, Mrs Ho Ho bought her first adult bike about 20 years ago and, after several running gear refurbs, still rides it. She still has her original speedometer and has never reset it. It now reads about 9,000 miles. We have been together 29 years, riding for 20 of them. That's a lot of biking and a lot of lovin', folks!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is finally cooling down here -- although still a bit warmer than average. So today was my first day of the year where I went out at lunch and ended up finding a spot near a wall that was out of the wind and in the sun, and just stood there enjoying the sun's heat and the air's chill. I find that so relaxing!
Old 10-26-2017, 01:39 PM   #30
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Weather has been Wacky here in NY, 78 earlier this week now just barely 60. It has also been so humid I would think I was back down south.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote