Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-30-2017, 04:56 AM   #1
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile I think my girlfriend gets off on being fat!

There seems to be no end to her generosity and openness during sex and foreplay. I have often thought she seems to like it when I play with her fat and call her my fat girl, she makes jokes about her weight knowing it will turn me on, and the other day, she asked me to fuck her belly. I lay next to her and lifted her belly over my dick and started fucking her fat, it was amazing. She really seemed to enjoy it, and when I spread her fat thighs apart I found she was so wet! We have been incorporating lots of Fat fetish play in our sex and she seems to revel in it. Does she really enjoy being fat or is it all just to please me? Either way though I couldn't be happier
Old 10-30-2017, 10:14 AM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why don't you ask her?
Why are guys afraid to ask their women things like this?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddles View Post
There seems to be no end to her generosity and openness during sex and foreplay. I have often thought she seems to like it when I play with her fat and call her my fat girl, she makes jokes about her weight knowing it will turn me on, and the other day, she asked me to fuck her belly. I lay next to her and lifted her belly over my dick and started fucking her fat, it was amazing. She really seemed to enjoy it, and when I spread her fat thighs apart I found she was so wet! We have been incorporating lots of Fat fetish play in our sex and she seems to revel in it. Does she really enjoy being fat or is it all just to please me? Either way though I couldn't be happier
I have no doubt that she's really enjoying her role as a fat girl with you. A woman who didn't like her body would never ask you to fuck her belly fat (which is one of the most delicious experiences in the world, in my lascivious opinion). By all means, ask her about it, however; the more you learn about each other, the deeper your relationship can become. And congratulations on finding such a compatible partner!
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Agree wholeheartedly with Tracii,we like being who we are gentleman!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Why don't you ask her?
Why are guys afraid to ask their women things like this?
Though this may be common with non-FAs too. FAs often get very odd reactions from women who are not in a body positive mindset. This use to be something I was gun shy about, in my early dating fat women years. Now its more like, You better be on board with this.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #7
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My advice, be super open with your partner with what you like, and she will be more open to telling you what she likes. And ask what she likes? If there is anything you are not doing that she wants.

A mistake I was making in the past was joking about OKCupids question, Do you ever have rape fantasies? according to their site at the time it claimed 79% of women answered yes. Which made me feel tame. Which would be followed, by them not being willing to say anything about what turned them on, after starting to date.

As a result of being open and not judgmental, I have done a lot of freaky stuff that 5 years ago, I never would have believed Id do. Its awesome to fulfill your fantasies, its just as great to fulfill someone elses.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:28 PM   #8
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OP I will definitely echo those who’ve encouraged you to talk to her directly about it. That is, if you absolutely have to know. Another option is just enjoy it! If she seems to dig the attention and you enjoy it too, maybe there’s no need to dig any deeper. Maybe things are as they appear.

Sometimes the most simple explanation is the right explanation!

A parallel observation I can offer from my own relationship is if you ask my wife if she enjoys being a plus size woman she’ll tell you no. A recurring wish of hers is to weigh less than me. When we met I was 150-155 or so and she was about 10 pounds more. So she’d love to be smaller than me and doesn’t enjoy being fat. Still if I show her physical affection it can and often does get her excited. She loves the attention I give her stomach and other parts of her plus size body. I think despite her wishing she could change it, she does enjoy that I treat her like a hottie and am so obviously turned on by her body. She just wants to feel attractive. Who would have known?
Old 10-31-2017, 10:37 AM   #9
roddles

roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tracii of course I have asked her, but she will of course shyly tell me no. I agree with you happily married there is not a real need to dig deeper, and she may be able to switch between not enjoying being fat in everyday life, but can revel in it in the bedroom, knowing I like it. When we first started dating she had to have the lights off for sex, now she sits on top of me, naked in pure daylight while I jiggle and play with her. I know she is happy and so am I.
Also apologies to admin I meant to post this in fat sexuality board
Old 10-31-2017, 01:29 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's entirely possible that she's not into her own fatness so much as she's into how much you enjoy her fatness. My girlfriend has no interest in feedism, nor does she get any arousal from her own fatness, but the fact that I'm so into it- and her- is such an appealing thing that she loves it.

Similarly, I have next to no interest in bondage, domination, or a variety of other kinks, but she's into them; and while on their own, they do nothing for me, taking part in them with her is absolutely incredible.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:50 PM   #11
roddles

Thanks blackjack. I agree, seeing the other get off is a turn on in itself
Old 10-31-2017, 07:33 PM   #12
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rape fantasies are common but kind of sick in a way.
A friend of mine always wanted her hubby to act like he was raping her.
I never quite got it and thought it was a little "out there".
I would say your GF is quite content with her body and probably open to a lot of things.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:07 PM   #13
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your story.
I have the same experience with my fat wife. Despite she hasn't a fat fetish, except she love to eat a lot, she is turned on by calling her fattie, or when she sees that I'm aroused by her wobbling fat - wobbling fat makes me crazy - and of course fucking her fat belly.