Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Workplace pranks

So the other day one of my coworkers bought new work boots. He had a flash of inspiration and put his old work boots in front of one of the toilets with an old pair of coveralls set on the seat with the legs artfully draped over the boot tops. He closed the stall door with a screwdriver and left it.

It took 2 days for anyone to realize the stall was really unoccupied and get rid of the joke!

What are some of the funniest workplace pranks you have performed or witnessed?
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:39 PM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a server and bartender, so pranks are notorious at our jobs. These include asking a new employee to empty the coffee machine water (It's hooked up to the sink, so you can't actually empty it) or to go to another nearby restaurant and ask to borrow their left handed ladle because all of ours are for right handed cooks.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:12 AM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a big prankster.

At my job, we hang up Christmas stockings every year outside the rooms we work in. Other workers are free to throw goodies in there as they see fit. We took down one of the hygienists stockings, emptied all of her goodies and put chocolate "coal" in it intead and hung it back up.

Funny...she came straight to me and said I did it. I could honestly say I didn't have the contents...because the manager had them hidden in her desk

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote