Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
JohnnyFatty

JohnnyFatty can now change their title
Default My BMI says I am officially overweight

So I have been lurking around this forum for about 6-7 years now, and finally I feel like I am ready to start gaining. I unintentionally put on 10lbs, and I am starting to like how it feels. I have always been an FA, so this is strange for me to become the gainer. My realization is when i typed in my weight to a BMI calculator and it came out as overweight. I had never been overweight in my life, and now I am without thinking about it. So i want to see how it will feel to put a little more on, then maybe see how it would be to be 'obese' at 216. I am excited about this journey.
JohnnyFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congratulations on your progress. And keep us posted on your gaining. I know I have enjoyed watching my BMI go up. I find it kind of exciting.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
JohnnyFatty

I stopped trying to gain, and ended up putting on 3lbs, so im back on my way. im going to see how I like 190, which will be a 10lb gain. Im at 183 now, which is the heaviest ive ever been.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I know I started gaining when I was around 175 to 180. When you reach 190 you may find yourself saying: "I wonder what it would be like to be 200" and go for it. I know I did. When I was at 193, I decided I really wanted to cross the 200 barrier. And it wasn't hard. I found myself doing this quite often. Reaching 220 and thinking, "Maybe I will go for 230". And on it went to where I am today, 300lbs.! So enjoy the ride!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
latefreshman15

latefreshman15 has said some nice things
Default just got there myself..

long journey from 120s to "overweight" at 175!
latefreshman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
JohnnyFatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I know I started gaining when I was around 175 to 180. When you reach 190 you may find yourself saying: "I wonder what it would be like to be 200" and go for it. I know I did. When I was at 193, I decided I really wanted to cross the 200 barrier. And it wasn't hard. I found myself doing this quite often. Reaching 220 and thinking, "Maybe I will go for 230". And on it went to where I am today, 300lbs.! So enjoy the ride!
i havent looked at this thread in a while.... and you know what i am in that boat right now! im 193 and thinking, ah hell ill just go for the 200.... lets see where this stops haha
Old 07-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #7
JohnnyFatty

i figured i should update this post, i am about 5 lbs shy of being obese and loving the feeling. i love that i bought some jeans that i considered huge and now they are becoming tighter. My moobs are getting bigger too, i think they are approching the size of my high school girlfriends haha.i think the gaining bug officially hit me, now to gain what i gained this year and set my sights on 250!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
detroit63

detroit63 has said some nice things
Default Me too

Been overweight for many years and just over obese mark; just a few pounds shy of that milestone again. This time its serious!!
detroit63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
Dex

Dex can now change their title

Went from 226 to 238 in the last four weeks! Not working full time has something to do with it. Kind of like it, pants are tighter and belt is on one hole bigger. Thinking about just carrying on and see where the scale ends up! Girlfriend says she would like to see more belly on me as she thinks its cute
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:24 PM   #10
BigFA

Dex, your a lucky guy having a girlfriend who wants to see a bigger belly on you. What a great incentive to keep gaining.

And Johnny Fatty, good luck on reaching 250. I really enjoyed the ride to 300 once I hit 250.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:50 AM   #11
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've been officially obese for about 8 years now, with a BMI around 34.
I put 28 pounds on this year (was around 193 and went up to 221) but lost a few over the last couple of months. Currently at 214.5.
I've gone up 5 dress sizes in recent years and love how tight trousers feel around my belly. My bf put some weight on recently but he's lost about 12lbs. I like him with a belly.
Good luck to you Johnny! Enjoy the ride.
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
JohnnyFatty

i know this is years later, but i ended up not wanting to continue to gain... started working out sort of frequently about a year ago, and despite all of my efforts, I ended up gaining... and today i weighed in just over the 'obese' mark!! I know muscle weighs more than fat, but im supposed to be losing as well, but i never adjusted my eating/drinking habits, and seeing that today kind of sparked the gaining concept.

i like the concept for the mean time of being fat/fit, but i think the next few weeks i might take a vacation from the fit in order to try and just get fatter! lol! Plus, i just quit smoking cigarettes... so i have a good excuse to be able to balloon into a solid obese status!
Old 04-28-2016, 06:17 PM   #13
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm 14#s shy of a BMI of 30.0, and I start college this year, so you know what that means...obesity here I come!
Old 05-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #14
JohnnyFatty

just a quick update... today im at 223lbs, i think im now in the solid obese category!
Old 04-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #15
JohnnyFatty

so just checking in in case anyone is curious about my weight journey. well im happy to say that i am now over 300! Around summer of last year, decided to stop gaining and started going to the gym and yet again I didnt lose anything, instead gained a bunch of weight (and I know people say that its muscle mass, but i dont think it was because it was too soft and my pants stopped fitting). So I decided just to go the other way and plunge into gaining, big time!

I also went back to smoking for the rest of last year, but I am happy to say that when i quit New Years Day 2017, I have smoked NO cigarettes in 2017. Needless to say that kind of put my gain into hyperdrive since I would basically eat when I wanted to smoke, which was often.

Im starting to feel the gain, I get too hot very fast and I'm a lot slower now. I did try to go on a tredmill, which made me really feel all the weight, and how its just everywhere on me now. I imagine my gain will start to slow, but I think im setting my sights on 450 now... but right now im just going to enjoy this quart of ice cream lol
Old 04-18-2017, 06:30 AM   #16
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFatty View Post
so just checking in in case anyone is curious about my weight journey. well im happy to say that i am now over 300! Around summer of last year, decided to stop gaining and started going to the gym and yet again I didnt lose anything, instead gained a bunch of weight (and I know people say that its muscle mass, but i dont think it was because it was too soft and my pants stopped fitting). So I decided just to go the other way and plunge into gaining, big time!

I also went back to smoking for the rest of last year, but I am happy to say that when i quit New Years Day 2017, I have smoked NO cigarettes in 2017. Needless to say that kind of put my gain into hyperdrive since I would basically eat when I wanted to smoke, which was often.

Im starting to feel the gain, I get too hot very fast and I'm a lot slower now. I did try to go on a tredmill, which made me really feel all the weight, and how its just everywhere on me now. I imagine my gain will start to slow, but I think im setting my sights on 450 now... but right now im just going to enjoy this quart of ice cream lol
Congratulations on your gain!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #17
JohnnyFatty

Just checking in, I occasionally come back here from time to time, eventhough its a little slower than it used to be, some people might be delighted to know that I REALLY ballooned up this year and while my last post was probably (if i could guess) about 330-340, i am now... over 400lbs. It's amazing to me that when i started this thread I was celebrating becoming just overweight and now Im celebrating being this huge!
Old 11-09-2017, 10:19 PM   #18
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFatty View Post
Just checking in, I occasionally come back here from time to time, eventhough its a little slower than it used to be, some people might be delighted to know that I REALLY ballooned up this year and while my last post was probably (if i could guess) about 330-340, i am now... over 400lbs. It's amazing to me that when i started this thread I was celebrating becoming just overweight and now Im celebrating being this huge!
Sounds like someone had more that a quart if ice cream since their last post
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:28 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Somebody has gained weight haven't they?
*poke poke * fat boy LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote