Old 03-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #801
AngelCros

AngelCros can now change their title

I heard this one yesterday and was way too amused
AngelCros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:57 AM   #802
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

“Knock knock.”

“Who's there?”

“To.”

“To who?”

“Actually, it's to whom.”
Old 06-23-2017, 08:56 PM   #803
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I+shit+you+knot+those+eyes+and+that+face+though_556298_5325487.jpg

Old 06-24-2017, 10:19 AM   #804
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchboy View Post
A sandwich walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here"
The tender of an oceanfront beach bar is surprised to see a bull elephant seal surface.

To make matters worse, the huge beast waddles right up to the bar's entrance.

The owner screams "What do you want?", the seal answers "Sex on the beach, please".
Old 06-30-2017, 02:44 PM   #805
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Went to the doctors yesterday and asked if he could give me something for wind

He gave me a kite
Old 10-21-2017, 11:16 PM   #806
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the Halloween Party?

He had (no-body) to go with.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:31 PM   #807
swamptoad
Berry Good!

What's the difference between deer nuts and beer nuts?

Beer nuts are a $1.75, but deer nuts are under a buck.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:20 AM   #808
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Attachment 127357

Holy cow, I love this one!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote