Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #226
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:41 PM   #227
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Remember hearing this almost everyday working in a power station in Saudi Arabia in the mid 70s

The Cats - One way wind
Old 09-04-2017, 07:27 AM   #228
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Just viewed this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Our days, that is.....

Please allow me to go first

David Bowie - Cat People (Putting Out Fire)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpdHMaccjw4

Awesome!
Old 09-04-2017, 07:32 AM   #229
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Now, I must admit. When I first saw this thread, I just posted a video and went on about my business. But today, I went back to the beginning and watched many of the videos posted. There were a lot of songs that I knew (seems as though Green Eyed Fairy has been looking at my playlist!). But many more that I did not know. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide range of music posted. Thanks to all who participated!

Here's one from my Deejaying days: Noel - Slient Morning

Old 09-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #230
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Love the hell out of this one...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:26 PM   #231
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Slash is why I learned to play guitar.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #232
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 09-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #233
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

As a woman that wanders around the net calling herself a fairy, I have no choice but to love the part where the woman grows wings....

Old 09-04-2017, 10:21 PM   #234
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

RIP, dreamy Ben Orr.

Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:11 AM   #235
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Old 09-12-2017, 08:06 PM   #236
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Still the best!

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:11 AM   #237
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doug and the Slugs (Canadian champions of campiness in the early 80s) pay tribute to the camp of 60s and 70s TV here in "Who Knows How to Make Love Stay"

Old 10-13-2017, 03:22 PM   #238
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Remember listen to these under the bed covers on the old steam radio from Radio Luxemburg and the pirate radio ships Caroline and London, oh! what subversive fun that was

Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'

Spencer Davis Group - Keep on Running

Old 10-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #239
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Cool

Beans and Cornbread - Louis Jordan and the Tympany Five
Old 10-14-2017, 12:48 AM   #240
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's more than a feeling

Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #241
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

One of my fave bands from the 70s

Old 10-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #242
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

1964 The Honeycombs - Have I the right

Old 10-29-2017, 04:40 PM   #243
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Dusty Springfield (Rusty Springboard as my Dad called call her)
- Son of a preacher man

Old 11-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #244
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The Hombres (1967) Let It All Hang Out

Old 11-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #245
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

But you're still alive...

Old 11-10-2017, 08:45 AM   #246
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Thumbs up

Love that song of Alanis! love the whole album! I got to see her in concert when I was a teen.

Great share, Caroline!
Old 11-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #247
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Love that song of Alanis! love the whole album! I got to see her in concert when I was a teen.

Great share, Caroline!
Thank you- glad you like it!