Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-26-2017, 01:36 PM   #251
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB-2 View Post
I meant to sent an email to a fellow FA but... sent it to my physics teacher - told him all about my ideal Ssbbw and wat I would like to do with them.

Next day, asks if I can stay behind at the end of the lesson and asks me about my preferences women and why I like them so big. He said that he understand what I meant about Mandy majestic who I mentioned in the email.

Awkward
I think things like this happen to us all at one time or another. I think that the fact you actually survived and are still standing is great!!!!!!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #252
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 clubfatgrllvr is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB-2 View Post
I meant to sent an email to a fellow FA but... sent it to my physics teacher - told him all about my ideal Ssbbw and wat I would like to do with them.

Next day, asks if I can stay behind at the end of the lesson and asks me about my preferences women and why I like them so big. He said that he understand what I meant about Mandy majestic who I mentioned in the email.

Awkward
Got to say, that's pretty funny. Your physics teacher sounds like a good guy. I guess (hope) there's more of us FAs out there than we realize.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #253
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha the only thing that might make hat funnier was if you sent it to a psychology or sociology teacher...embarassing but also brilliantly funny from a distance!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #254
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Plain and simple I have a type, and when I see one, I look, I try not to get caught. I don't want to get scowled at or rejected at all. It is tough either way.
Wow. I guess some girls totally understand what I go through.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #255
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Wow. I guess some girls totally understand what I go through.
I absolutely do, I also find that I flirt with them on some different social media platforms.. and when I do, I seem to immediately invalidate the attention I am giving them, I will make sure they know I am way too old for them, and that they would never like me. I noticed I was doing that the other day. It is like I can’t give a compliment not because they aren’t attractive to me it is just that I feel like I’ve been caught looking and don’t want to get rejected so I make myself unavailable. I am unavailable but it is fun to look.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:06 PM   #256
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I absolutely do, I also find that I flirt with them on some different social media platforms.. and when I do, I seem to immediately invalidate the attention I am giving them, I will make sure they know I am way too old for them, and that they would never like me. I noticed I was doing that the other day. It is like I can’t give a compliment not because they aren’t attractive to me it is just that I feel like I’ve been caught looking and don’t want to get rejected so I make myself unavailable. I am unavailable but it is fun to look.
I took this approach myself for a while (mainly during my high school years,) when something happened that forced me to confront my shyness. These days, I've learned to give people a chance, and if they catch a glimpse of how I feel, and flee like frightened rabbits, it's no fault of mine. However, I didn't always have the courage to do things that way, and most of the time, in casual "sightings," I do try to just enjoy it as best I can without making waves.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:42 AM   #257
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Something that I just found after a long time ... around the time I hit puberty, my older brother had the poster I've linked to below hanging in his bedroom. ("How to Rate Girls" showing a classic cheerleader type and a fatter woman, with crass comments about their various features).

He of course liked it for confirming his preference for thin women, but when he was out I'd sneak into his bedroom and look at it, confused, not understanding what was supposed to be unattractive about the fatter woman -- and not finding the thin one interesting in the least.

I just found the image now after not seeing it for decades. Funny how in my memory the fat woman was much fatter than she actually was. I guess at the time that seemed pretty fat to me. This confirms to me that I was an FA by the time I hit puberty, but I also wonder how much all that time staring at the poster may have influenced my preferences? I mean, it was probably another ten years before I saw any other pictures of a fat woman in that little clothes (and certainly didn't see that much flesh in the flesh)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/4d/f1/58/4...s-westerns.jpg
Old 11-05-2017, 11:55 AM   #258
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Something that I just found after a long time ... around the time I hit puberty, my older brother had the poster I've linked to below hanging in his bedroom. ("How to Rate Girls" showing a classic cheerleader type and a fatter woman, with crass comments about their various features).

He of course liked it for confirming his preference for thin women, but when he was out I'd sneak into his bedroom and look at it, confused, not understanding what was supposed to be unattractive about the fatter woman -- and not finding the thin one interesting in the least.

I just found the image now after not seeing it for decades. Funny how in my memory the fat woman was much fatter than she actually was. I guess at the time that seemed pretty fat to me. This confirms to me that I was an FA by the time I hit puberty, but I also wonder how much all that time staring at the poster may have influenced my preferences? I mean, it was probably another ten years before I saw any other pictures of a fat woman in that little clothes (and certainly didn't see that much flesh in the flesh)

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/4d/f1/58/4...s-westerns.jpg
At about the age of 5 I knew I was a FA. I spent soooo much time questioning why I liked fat women. Probably up to my late teens. But everything about them seemed better than thin women. I wanted so badly to adore thin models and women. Your story about the poster is some of the thinking I was going through. I think thinking about it so much only reinforced my feelings. It also left me with feelings of alienation. Like I was experiencing colors or sounds that no one else could. I don't know what was said to me by, probably a lot of, people that I understood that liking fat women is "wrong." I am sure I would have spent days looking at that poster and wondering why it was made.

Out of curiosity, any idea where that was published, it just seems odd that someone made that?

Last edited by fuelingfire; 11-05-2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added last question
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #259
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Many years ago, I was standing in line at a grocery store waiting to check out. I was facing the register and all of a sudden I felt two little hands on my belly. I was not as large then but I was definately supersize and very apple shaped. When I looked down I saw a little boy about 3 or 4 years old. He had both of his hands on my belly and was looking up at me like I was a combination of Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. If it were a cartoon there would have been floating hearts over his head. He looked like he was in love. I couldn’t help but smile, he was a little blond headed boy, and he was so gentle with his hands resting on my belly. I just stood and looked at him for a minute. When his Mother noticed she seemed embarrassed and pulled him away. I told her it was okay no harm done. I wonder all these years later if he tells the FA story of the time he stood in line behind the really big lady and he touched her belly?
Old 11-05-2017, 01:46 PM   #260
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

Quote:
Many years ago, I was standing in line at a grocery store waiting to check out. I was facing the register and all of a sudden I felt two little hands on my belly. I was not as large then but I was definately supersize and very apple shaped. When I looked down I saw a little boy about 3 or 4 years old. He had both of his hands on my belly and was looking up at me like I was a combination of Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. If it were a cartoon there would have been floating hearts over his head. He looked like he was in love. I couldn’t help but smile, he was a little blond headed boy, and he was so gentle with his hands resting on my belly. I just stood and looked at him for a minute. When his Mother noticed she seemed embarrassed and pulled him away. I told her it was okay no harm done. I wonder all these years later if he tells the FA story of the time he stood in line behind the really big lady and he touched her belly?
Most people don't have much of a memory before the age of 5. If they do it's usually isolated images. That why I assume I was 5. But I hope he is telling that story somewhere as the moment he realized.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #261
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Well, my random F.A. confession...

1 - I always hoped since my tender childhood for a third opus "Nutty Proffessor" starring a female protagonist (played as well by a true female actress. Sorry, Eddie Murphy) , so it would be funny to see an extremely obese woman turn into a beachbody model and vice-versa. Or that it would be a little girl, not the big boy, who has enforced to stuff herself in the film "Maltida" (btw, what the hell this film is so creepy, so much fetishs inside it... ) ;

2 - "Totally Spies" somehow officially triggered my self-awareness about my attraction for women whose getting everincreasingly fat (thanks, Clover... by the way, did you know this theory about the Spy-Fi cartoon show being full of different subliminal fetish at every single episode??) ;

3 - For still-obscure reasons, every single girl with lowkey Feederism or macrophiliac leanings amidst my entourage get somewhat irresistibly drawn to me and vice-versa: I even convinced three of them to fully accept their craving desires and let themselves go with belittle to half-success, including my own best girl friend. One hardly gained 15 pounds before to leave it, one gained a few dozen of pounds and has still in the process to let her go, whom to my best friend she past after many weight yoyo-ings from 112 to 170 pounds in a few years before to temporairly leave down her fattening journey too.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:49 AM   #262
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chose my breakfast location based on the name.

Potbelly.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:05 AM   #263
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) Lol!

2) was it ironically named with all super skinny staff?
Old 11-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #264
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
1) Lol!

2) was it ironically named with all super skinny staff?
Yes but he was sweet and the food was good, so I pretended he was an FA to extend the justification lol
Old 11-10-2017, 02:37 PM   #265
Tad
mostly harmless

Hey, maybe he, working at a place with a name like that
Old 11-14-2017, 03:34 PM   #266
Tad
mostly harmless

I used to tease my Mom that I was raised by our family cat, as
a) I adored her and she seemed to treat me like one of her kittens when I was little,
b) Some of my attitude in life seems to have been picked up from her

I was recently noticing how our cat rates laps based on how soft they are, to the extent of getting off one lap when a softer one becomes available.

So maybe I can claim my FA attitude is another I picked up from the cat?
Old 11-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #267
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha, my cat has become obsessed with my hubby's belly, so he has started calling the cat a gut slut too. Little kitten lays down with his belly on his belly, tucks his back feet under his overhang, and his front feet under his moobs
Old 11-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #268
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Haha, my cat has become obsessed with my hubby's belly, so he has started calling the cat a gut slut too. Little kitten lays down with his belly on his belly, tucks his back feet under his overhang, and his front feet under his moobs
Tbh, that's what I would do if I had the choice as well!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:52 PM   #269
TwoSwords

Quote:
I was recently noticing how our cat rates laps based on how soft they are, to the extent of getting off one lap when a softer one becomes available.
Animals seem to experience, on some level, this same feeling, because it's really basic and hard to ignore. Only something as massively powerful as free will could enable people to ignore it as they do. Sadly, though, many cats also don't have much loyalty when it comes to laps.

P.S.: Every week, my brother's children come over to play one day a week. This is the second week in a row that his youngest has started to doze off while reclining on my belly. I loved it. I think I've only been happier once before this.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #270
fuelingfire

Had an odd dream last night. My girlfriend was gone, and no one knew what happened to her. For some reason I was dating a conventionally attractive/thin supermodel. Everyone was telling me how great it was that we were together. While I am rolling my eye and wondering how this happened. I pretty much gave up on wanting to have sex.

I woke up and told my girlfriend about it. “Wow! That does sound like a bad nightmare.”
Old 11-19-2017, 03:07 AM   #271
TwoSwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Had an odd dream last night. My girlfriend was gone, and no one knew what happened to her. For some reason I was dating a conventionally attractive/thin supermodel. Everyone was telling me how great it was that we were together. While I am rolling my eye and wondering how this happened. I pretty much gave up on wanting to have sex.

I woke up and told my girlfriend about it. “Wow! That does sound like a bad nightmare.”
That's pretty rough. My own worse nightmare is only a step removed from that (being married, and watching her change to no longer want to be fat, thus altering her motives along with her body.)