Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #26
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryGirl View Post
Thanks for all the sweet comments guys. It's fun to get to share this with you. Here are some pictures of my weight gain so far and my reaction of getting a good look at my tummy!
You are beautiful, I love your sexy tummy. I hope your husband keeps you getting fatter and sexier.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #27
ikke

ikke has said some nice things

I love where this is going.
ikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #28
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Choose an upper limit then sit back and enjoy the ride.
That's what I am doing
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:56 PM   #29
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking cute so far so have fun.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:37 PM   #30
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default speaking of cute

Tracii your new profile pic has me swooning
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #31
extra_m13

extra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot pics
Default up

hey thanks for sharing and well, hopefully youll enjoy gaining more than a few pounds, it could be an amazing journey for both of you, there is nothing more erotic than helping a woman gain weight and she enjoying it, thanks again, hopefully are you in for the long run
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote