Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-29-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
jake_dufner

jake_dufner has said some nice things
Default If a girl did this what does it mean?

Today in class i was doing my work and when I looked up I saw the girl i liked looking at me & smiling then she looked down at my collarbone while smiling. then she looked up at my face again and she was still smiling so I looked away. Then later when I was talking to one of my friend I couldn't really hear him cause I had my headphones on & he said justin did you hear what I said & i said no. Then I heard her saying that I crack her up and said that I was quiet but funny. later she was talking to my friend who i was talking to and told him that I'm quiet but funny
jake_dufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:15 AM   #2
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are you a real person Mr. RunonSentence Man?