Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Health Forum

Old 11-30-2017, 07:02 PM   #1301
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Care to share what kind of treatments helped you? I'm one of those people that are looking for help and tried everything from counseling to medication… For decades. Never really found anything that helped.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #1302
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Care to share what kind of treatments helped you? I'm one of those people that are looking for help and tried everything from counseling to medication… For decades. Never really found anything that helped.
Speaking to a therapist along with medication and severing some toxic people (parents. my soon to be ex wife and an ex GF) out of my life altogether.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:03 PM   #1303
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm glad there are reasons why you wouldn't act on it because the world would be a darker place without you. I'm so sorry that you are feeling like this though, nobody deserves to go through that sort of suffering, especially not you.

I'm also here if you need to talk to somebody.
I couldn't rep you, so I'll just say here... a ridiculously belated thank you for this <3 I don't want it to feel like I'm taking advantage, so I'll message you sometime soon when I'm in a better place than I'm in right this moment. You're lovely and I miss our conversations. I don't want that to be lost in my venting
Old 12-31-2017, 01:47 PM   #1304
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't k ow why but I completely crashed today. I feel like shit. My fiancé is sick and in bed so I can't trine to him and I can't reach out to my therapist because I just found out through Facebook through mutual friends that someone she knows through burlesque (who may have been a friend) just died this morning.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 03:00 AM   #1305
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I don't k ow why but I completely crashed today. I feel like shit. My fiancé is sick and in bed so I can't trine to him and I can't reach out to my therapist because I just found out through Facebook through mutual friends that someone she knows through burlesque (who may have been a friend) just died this morning.
Thinking of you. Hope things are looking up, or that they will soon. Even after a period of doing really well, crashes happen. If you could control them, they never would, so just remember to be kind to yourself. You can always PM me too, if you need to get something off your chest
Old 01-01-2018, 07:19 AM   #1306
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Thinking of you. Hope things are looking up, or that they will soon. Even after a period of doing really well, crashes happen. If you could control them, they never would, so just remember to be kind to yourself. You can always PM me too, if you need to get something off your chest

Thanks. I'm feeling significantly better this morning.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:56 AM   #1307
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Depression of all kinds suck whether it be seasonal or any other kind. Since my dad passed in 1986 depression is bad around July 4th (the last time I seen him alive), November which is his birthday and the main holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Father's Day is another hard one where he is concerned. Lately there has been so much death of loved ones and awesome friends that it doesn't help the depression either.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
depression, health