Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #5901
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Here I am, been really into showing my belly is public lately ������
Gorgeous!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #5902
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying on my first ever pair of skinny jeans
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skinny jeans.jpg (67.7 KB, 267 views)
Old 12-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #5903
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Trying on my first ever pair of skinny jeans
Gorgeous!!!
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 AM   #5904
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Gorgeous!!!
Thanks girl!
Old 12-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #5905
DJ_S

DJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 AM   #5906
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
Handsome! .

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #5907
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new polar bear/winter pendant came in the mail today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0403.JPG (246.2 KB, 162 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:10 AM   #5908
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

Ready for Phantom of the Opera
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180114_101106.jpg (219.8 KB, 88 views)
Old 01-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #5909
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Very pretty!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #5910
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post

Looking great!!

Tags
pictures, recent