Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #15576
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mary had a little lamb,
She tied it to a pylon.
10,000 volts ran up its bum
and turned its wool to nylon.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:23 AM   #15577
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

the bittle litty
the bittlest lit

was teally riny
the biniest tit
Old 12-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #15578
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish I was a chestnut tree,
nourished by the sun.
With leaves and twigs and branches,
and conkers by the ton.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:44 PM   #15579
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tonight I wish upon a star,
I wonder wonder where you are.
I wish I may. I wish I might,
Aw #$%^ it's just a satellite!
nitewriter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:25 PM   #15580
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

I have writers block, - its made from rosewood with boxwood inlayed banding
Old 12-10-2017, 09:30 AM   #15581
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Clarence Rosewood has written a book about his days in the spinal tap band.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:06 PM   #15582
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

The band were on the run having been caught searching for the lost Chord.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #15583
nitewriter

Lost & Found can I help you? Sorry no Hammond Organ no Hofner Bass. ....but we do have a microphone autographed by Iggy Pop.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:45 AM   #15584
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Having donned camouflage cases and night vision glasses, Hammond Organ, Hofner Bass, Tiffany tambourine and Daryl Drum went on orchestral manoeuvres in the dark
Old 12-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #15585
nitewriter

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer scooped up Hammond,Hofner,Tiffany and Daryl and spirited them away from the Island of Misfit bands.....next stop Nashville!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #15586
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Have a high-spirited away day in Nashville, courtesy of Rudolf Air Tours, bring your own parachute.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:08 PM   #15587
nitewriter

Ladies and Gentlemen This is your Captain speaking. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Nashville. We are now flying over Dollywood. Ladies can line up first by the exit door then the men. As you exit the door keep your legs together count to five and pull the chute cord.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:35 PM   #15588
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Ladies and Gentlemen as you exit please pay at the door as your decent does not have a free fall option.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:00 PM   #15589
nitewriter

Hi Y'all Welcome to Dollywood, The restrooms are to the right,Feel free to make yourselves decent.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:06 PM   #15590
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Descent you say? I reached terminal velocity before counting to five!!!

Yes, I weigh that much!
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:17 PM   #15591
nitewriter

One,Two, Three, Four (SPLAT!!!!) Ouch that gonna leave a mark!
Old 12-14-2017, 04:04 PM   #15592
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

X marks the spot, P polishes the spot and R removes the spot - its marvellous what bio washing powders can do
Old 12-14-2017, 09:35 PM   #15593
nitewriter

See Spot. See Spot with the runs. Remember you have to pick up Spots poop.Its the law.
Old 12-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #15594
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

You could clean up if you just go with the flow.
Old 12-15-2017, 06:37 PM   #15595
nitewriter

YES! It is I Captain Crapper. Protector of water closets everywhere. If you can't go with the flow....jiggle the handle.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:48 PM   #15596
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Press and hold for 15 seconds and you'll be flushed with success
Old 12-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #15597
nitewriter

Nurse!
Yes Doctor!
This patient seems extremely flush.
Yes, Mr Longbottom is a competition eater. He ate 10 steak and kidney pies in 4 minutes.
Give him a high colonic and put him in the bed closest to the loo.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #15598
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Lou, Lou, skip to my Loo
Lou, Lou, skip to my Loo
Lou, Lou, skip to my Loo
Skip to my Loo my darlin.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:29 PM   #15599
nitewriter

Caution! floor is slippery when wet.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:03 PM   #15600
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

When slippery under foot, rub your feet with Rosin to aid stickshun