Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-28-2017, 02:43 PM   #12251
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Razors In The Night - Blitz

T
Adamantoise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:40 PM   #12252
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Toronto Tontos -- Max Webster

S
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:21 AM   #12253
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

Endless Love - Diana Ross

V or E
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM   #12254
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattie Vincent View Post
Endless Love - Diana Ross

V or E
Hiya Pattie, good to see you playing. Remember to take the last letter of the song posted, and post a song title beginning with that letter.

Example:

Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

The letter here would be N, so the next person is challenged to come up with a song title beginning with N. Hope this helps .

Vlad The Impaler - GWAR

R
Old 11-29-2017, 04:23 PM   #12255
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads

E

We're on a road to nowhere
Come on inside
Takin' that ride to nowhere
We'll take that ride

I'm feelin' okay this mornin'
And you know
We're on the road to paradise
Here we go, here we go
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:05 PM   #12256
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eric The Awful -- Ray Stevens

L
Old 11-29-2017, 09:29 PM   #12257
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Look What You've Done To Me

- Boz Scaggs

(from the movie Urban Cowboy)

E or M
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:31 PM   #12258
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Generation - The Who

N
Old 12-03-2017, 01:12 AM   #12259
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

No Place Like Home - Randy Travis

E or M

Well there's my easy chair
Just sittin' there
I've spent a lot of time
Thinkin' of this perfect love
I know is yours and mine
Old 12-03-2017, 06:13 AM   #12260
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mellow Yellow - Donovan

W
Old 12-03-2017, 06:31 AM   #12261
Angel

When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley

L

One of my favorites

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
Now you say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near you drown out the crowd
Old Mister Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
A touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
Now you say it best when you say nothing at all
Old 12-07-2017, 02:26 AM   #12262
swamptoad

LaLa Means I Love You - The Delfonics

U
Old 12-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #12263
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Use Of Force - Sparky Lightbourne

c OR e?
Old 12-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #12264
Angel

Every Light In The House -Trace Adkins

E or S
Old 12-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #12265
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Stalin's Organs - GWAR

S
Old 12-10-2017, 09:36 PM   #12266
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Secret Love - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

E

Society won't let me be
The way I want it to
Hard to hide my secret love for you

Oh yeah don't want a secret love
Can't keep a secret love
I want an open love
Old 12-11-2017, 01:36 PM   #12267
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Every Day - Rascal Flatts

Y
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #12268
Angel

You're The One - Dwight Yoakam

E or N
Old 12-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #12269
FreeThinker

Esmeralda's Hollywood -- Steve Earle and Maria McKee

D
Old 12-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #12270
Angel

Don't Toss Us Away - Lone Justice

Don't toss us away, there's no reason why
Just because we're not perfect
Oh, you know, it's still worth a try
I still love you
I want you to stay
Darlin' please, don't toss us away

Oh darlin' please
Don't toss us away

Y
Old 12-18-2017, 09:45 PM   #12271
FreeThinker

Nice segue, McKee-wise.

You Can't Resist It -- Lyle Lovett

She was old enough to know better
And she was strong enough to be true
And she was hard enough to know whether
He was smart enough to know what to do

T
Old 12-19-2017, 10:42 AM   #12272
Angel

If there's anybody perfect, well, I ain't seem 'em yet
And we all gotta learn to forgive and forget
That's what you do when you're in love, in love
That's what you do when you're in love

That's What You Do When You're In Love - The Forester Sisters

But she made him feel young, kinda wild and free

E or V
Old 12-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #12273
FreeThinker

E again? Really?

I thought all the songs ending with E must be just about used up, and it would be easy from now on.

Speaking of which...

Easy From Now On -- written by the late Susanna Clark (more than just the wife of the late Guy Clark) and Carlene Carter (more than just the daughter of Carl Smith and June Carter), recorded by Emmylou Harris (*swoon*)

Quarter Moon in a ten cent town...

N
Old 12-19-2017, 10:06 PM   #12274
plushkitty

Need You Tonight - INXS

T
Old 12-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #12275
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Nice segue, McKee-wise.
Thank you. I just discovered her a couple days ago. Her voice reminds me of Emmylou's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
E again? Really?

I thought all the songs ending with E must be just about used up, and it would be easy from now on.

Speaking of which...

Easy From Now On -- written by the late Susanna Clark (more than just the wife of the late Guy Clark) and Carlene Carter (more than just the daughter of Carl Smith and June Carter), recorded by Emmylou Harris (*swoon*)

Quarter Moon in a ten cent town...

N
Sorry about the E! I am doing good to think of a song for the first letter! I don't pay attention to the last letter until I post!

Here's one you may like. Get your *swoon* on.

There'll never be anyone else
But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

If I could take my pick of all
The boys I've ever known
Then I'd come and pick you out
To be my very own

But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

A heart that's true and longs for you
Is all I have to give
All my love belongs to you
As long as I may live

But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

Never Be Anyone Else But You - Emmylou Harris

Post edited to add this bit of wiki. info: Emmylou Harris released a version as a single in 1990 that reached #92 on the country chart in Canada. It was featured on her 1990 album, Brand New Dance.

U

Whoops! A little late... Here's a T song below.

Just for the *swoon* factor, here you go FreeThinker:

Those Memories Of You - Emmylou Harris

U ( one U song will suffice ).