Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-27-2017, 02:42 PM   #9176
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Album is The Campfire Headphase by Boards Of Canada.
Track : 'Chromakey Dreamcoat'.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:44 AM   #9177
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Any time I'm feeling depressed (most of the time, lately), I like to listen to Townes Van Zandt.

Snake Song is one that gets me. Toughen yourself up against the harshness of life and, in so doing, push away those who could help you.

Here it is performed by Emmylou Harris:

https://youtu.be/Ne12IHcUvZw

I'll be here when you start sinkin'
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 01:58 AM   #9178
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spiraling down with more Townes tonight.

Rake:
https://youtu.be/sx4PsxUvMqY

Marie:
https://youtu.be/Lk-zKjfO2E8

Nothin' (performed by Lucinda Williams) :
https://youtu.be/48KVVFiL0b4

Waitin' Around To Die:
https://youtu.be/xTGKzWDakK8

A Song For:
https://youtu.be/_Qv1q0inGfI

It's too late to wish I'd been stronger.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:05 PM   #9179
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TorgoTechno
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:04 PM   #9180
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Any time I'm feeling depressed (most of the time, lately), I like to listen to Townes Van Zandt.

Snake Song is one that gets me. Toughen yourself up against the harshness of life and, in so doing, push away those who could help you.

I'll be here when you start sinkin'
FreeThinker,

When I'm feeling depressed or sad and alone, these are the kinds of songs I like to listen to. Sometimes just knowing that others experience similar pain makes me feel so not alone and in turn seems to make life more tolerable.

Though a totally different genre than you may be familiar with, I think you will like the guitar part in this first one, but it is almost at the end of the song.

Sometimes I hurt and sometimes I cry
Sometimes I can't get it right no matter how hard that I seem to try

Sometimes I fall down and I stumble over my own disguise
But I try to look strong as the whole world looks on,
Sometimes alone I cry

Please Forgive Me

Through The Fire

Just hold on ...

PS: If you ever need a friend, I know of a quiet and shy someone whom has enjoyed reading your articulate and insightful posts and whom has respectfully admired you from afar for oh about twelve years now.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #9181
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cherry Blossom Road. ~Heart

https://youtu.be/X_uJILoPp6o
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #9182
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

These Days (a simple rendition of just him and his guitar) - Jackson Browne

He originally composed this song when he was 17.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:25 PM   #9183
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Unbreakable

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #9184
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I Like the Way This Is Going. ~Eels

https://youtu.be/0qlcXTjogJY
Old 12-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #9185
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:35 PM   #9186
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 12-09-2017, 06:12 PM   #9187
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

PINK FLOYD - A SAUCERFUL OF SECRETS - LIVE AT POMPEII

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 02:46 PM   #9188
fat9276

Gorgeous. ~Taylor Swift

The moment I heard this song, about a month ago or so, it reminded me of someone. I just automatically thought/think of that person (especially the line about the eyes) when I hear/heard it

https://youtu.be/EUoe7cf0HYw
Old 12-19-2017, 11:37 AM   #9189
fat9276

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Old 12-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #9190
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

LOL

https://youtu.be/iMpu3zNY-wk

JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #9191
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 01-14-2018, 03:12 PM   #9192
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Kiss Kicker 99 by The Fontanelles (featured in 'Hobgoblins' from 1988, one of MST3K's riffed films).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0DPvBFqBPg
Old 01-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #9193
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #9194
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Bewitched by Candlemass - I regret not bothering to listen to them sooner...
Old 01-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #9195
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Can't stop listening...send help. ,\m/
Old 01-27-2018, 02:31 PM   #9196
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Have another one from these marvellous lads. R.I.P. Midnight (lead singer).
Old 02-08-2018, 02:33 PM   #9197
fat9276

Night Shift. ~Commodores

https://youtu.be/EQmD6sNcAC0
Old 02-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #9198
Rojodi

I Cannot Believe It's True - Phil Collins
Old 02-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #9199
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Witch Hunt by Rush
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #9200
hommecreux
Attack of the twinkies.

hommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot pics

The Darkness - All the Pretty Girls

Love this band, corny as they are. Plus, believe it or not, I can rock the hell out of "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" at karaoke night!

https://youtu.be/eDGtuDgmPGk
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music