Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-08-2017, 01:47 AM   #1
sidedish

sidedish has said some nice things
Default i dunno where to say hello

hello!

i think i've lurked around the old weight room stories since i was a kid, but now i wanna step out of the shadows and say hello. mostly because i am experiencing my own weight gain journey slash dilemma, but also because i finally want to talk about it.

so, hi. i'm ben. i'm a long time fa. and i'm no good at this.

nice to meet you.
sidedish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:42 AM   #2
sidedish

sidedish has said some nice things
Default this is me

fatmann.jpg

fattest.jpg
sidedish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:03 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd suggest the introduction thread on the bhm/ffa board would be the spot you should post this again, (it is a stickied thread, up by the top of the board)

And also: welcome!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello there, welcome to the boards! You look really good in that shirt, I like it!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 05:40 AM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*waves hello*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:57 PM   #6
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome aboard, mate.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #7
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Ben!
All the best and thanks for coming out of the shadows to say hello

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote