Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-22-2017, 12:15 AM   #351
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
No problem, here's the link! And you were right, it's the newest Scavenger Junt, #4. Hahaha, I really wish I could see his reaction if he knew that a small cadre of women were using him as eye candy.

https://youtu.be/a3h_kOSLn4E

Also, on one of the recent Box Macs, he talked sheepishly about his eating habits of still being hungry after eating a "fourteen-hundred calorie" meal of Cracker Barrel mac and cheese, and cutting up two hot dogs to put in the second half of the mac and cheese. "But I don't do it anymore," he said more than a couple of times, embarrassed.
Here's the video...

Oh gosh, I keep finding things I want to screenshot, lol! I should cut it out, though, or this will just become the Jon Hunt Appreciation Thread. ...Okay, this is the last one, I swear. But look at his body!!! I like seriously can't resist! Ugh!
Attachment 127998
Wow, one of Jon's thighs is bigger around than Frankie's whole body (and Frankie is a decent chubster in his own right)!
Old 12-22-2017, 12:47 AM   #352
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So now I'm googling What to Say in an Email to Your Crush.
Great gravy I'm such a huge dork.