Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #10526
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Everybody has posted some awesome food pics.
Peanut butter pie is my fave pie of all time. Key Lime is a close second.
The cake and Reese's pretzels look yummy.
I love chorizo so that breakfast taco sounds great too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:52 PM   #10527
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Everybody has posted some awesome food pics.
Peanut butter pie is my fave pie of all time. Key Lime is a close second.
The cake and Reese's pretzels look yummy.
I love chorizo so that breakfast taco sounds great too.

This explains a lot. *poke*
Old 12-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #10528
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Free Five Guys fries...I got Christmas'd!
Old 12-24-2017, 12:29 PM   #10529
Orchid

Orchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 clubOrchid is a member of the 500 club

A slice of fruitcake.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:44 AM   #10530
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Snack

4 ice cream sandwich, and 24 cinnamon donuts with double cream dip.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:06 PM   #10531
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Had prime rib with horseradish, garlic mashed potatoes with gravy, garlic shrimp, mixed veggies and for dessert a berry crumble in cream and caramel apple cake just cause
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:06 AM   #10532
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Had prime rib with horseradish, garlic mashed potatoes with gravy, garlic shrimp, mixed veggies and for dessert a berry crumble in cream and caramel apple cake just cause
Now that's a spread worth posting!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:21 PM   #10533
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

traceg thats sounds like a really nice dinner.
AmyJo and I are mad you didn't invite us LOL
Old 02-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #10534
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Lol , it was a really nice dinner Tracii and im sorry i and i would cook a nice meal for you and AmyJo anytime! Im sure we would have a fantastic time!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:48 PM   #10535
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 has super-sized repjcas50 has super-sized repjcas50 has super-sized repjcas50 has super-sized repjcas50 has super-sized rep

shrimp scampi, yellow rice, salad w italian dressing, orange mango juice
Old 02-28-2018, 05:57 PM   #10536
Tracii

Red beans and rice with smoked sausage and a salad
Old 03-06-2018, 06:56 AM   #10537
In to it

In to it has said some nice things

Not eating right now but Sherrie said at breakfast she felt like some Wendy's for lunch. She just gave me a note on what she wants, 2 triple Dave's with cheese, 2 large fries a Large Chocolate Frosty and a Large Coke.
In to it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #10538
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Red beans and rice with smoked sausage and a salad

Salad? You? Salad cake may be. *poke*
Old 03-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #10539
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In to it View Post
Not eating right now but Sherrie said at breakfast she felt like some Wendy's for lunch. She just gave me a note on what she wants, 2 triple Dave's with cheese, 2 large fries a Large Chocolate Frosty and a Large Coke.
Same for me, lots of mayo on the burgers and ketchup for the fries, please!
Old 03-09-2018, 09:25 AM   #10540
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Leftovers from this feast I cooked Wednesday.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:09 PM   #10541
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Leftovers from this feast I cooked Wednesday.
OMG! That looks great!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 PM   #10542
Tracii

I would have helped eat the leftovers Leo.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #10543
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
OMG! That looks great!
Thank you! It came out really well. Smoking meat is another one of my hobbies I really relax with and enjoy on my days off.

Quote:
I would have helped eat the leftovers Leo.
I would have been more than happy to share!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:21 PM   #10544
In to it

In to it has said some nice things

My Sherrie just finished off a whole Lasagna and a large bottle of Coke, very impressive. When she wakes up from her nap I have a dozen of her favourite Boston Creme doughnuts while she watches TV tonight.
In to it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #10545
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Soft Dutch cocoa cookies, helps me deal with a food allergy.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:54 PM   #10546
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Thin Mints!
jakemcduck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #10547
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default It is the BEST Season!!!!

Jelly Beans, Jelly Beans, Jelly Beans.

Some people love the spring because of the ramps, the asparagus, the new crops of veggies.... but the real magic of spring approaching is ...

The Jelly Bean
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:45 AM   #10548
santacloud

santacloud has said some nice things

I am eating pasta with tomato sauce
santacloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:11 PM   #10549
hommecreux
Attack of the twinkies.

hommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot pics

I wish I had taken a picture of what I'm eating right now.... but I'll try my best to paint the picture of what it looked like in words...

Imagine a 40" x 28" propane grill sitting on top of a deck... the delicous smell of meats being grilled to crispy perfection with wafts of cajun spices, and salts, and fat dripping down to the burners being gently blown into your face. Upon opening the grill top to inspect the source of this mouth watering cavalcade of aromas, you are greeted with chicken, 1/2lb burgers, and green apple stuffed sausages. The entire grilltop is covered in a veritable sea of savory meaty goodness that you only have to wait a few more minutes to finish cooking on the gently carbonized grilltop that is impressing it with the grill marks. Only a moment after opening up the grill, the full range of smells in all it's glory fills your nostrils with an intoxicating aroma..... your eyes can't stop looking at the over 30lbs of sweet, savory, salty goodness that you're about to indulge in. Inside the house.... You've already prepared the fixings for your meat.... on the stovetop sits a pot with 20lbs of homemade mashed potatoes that you imbewed with 1lb of butter, 1lb of cream cheese, 4 cups of whole milk, salt and pepper, and just a hint of jalapeno finely diced and fried with onion. On the side is a whole pan of fried brussel sprouts, again, drowned in butter and spices, the outside slightly crispy, and the inside bursting with flavor and holding the butter from the pan.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #10550
Tracii

I made tacos and refried beans.
Had a salad which was yummy.
Had 6 tacos then two hamburger buns with taco meat and salsa and another helping of refried beans and tortilla chips.
Had a Dairy Queen butterfinger blizzard for dessert.
Pretty stuffed which feels good.

Tags
eating, food