Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-18-2017, 07:56 PM   #1
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ODFFA's Antics & Oddities Thread

Hey!

This thread was inspired by how dead the Poetry Thread is, and the conflict between my desire to share poems and my guilt over spamming quiet threads with craploads of OD-stuff.

So I created a thread for that specific purpose! Welcome!

I'll be sharing all sorts. Mostly poems and musings. They won't all be dark, I promise And please don't be discouraged from sharing your own here, and/or sparking up a conversation.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:28 PM   #2
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Blue Screen Of Anxiety

New acquaintance detected!
Optimism level: -10
Commence operation: “Appear Normal”
Conversation cache: low
Select tone: semi-informal

Bug report:
Week 1: rapport downloaded 50%
Week 2: conversation cache depleted
Week 3: virus detected! “Dyspraxia”
Week 4: Self-efficacy: deleted
Age-appropriation: failed
Ineptitudes: logged
Attempt to quarantine? Yes [panic]please, for the love of God![/panic]

External input devices:
Language: infantilisation
Eyes: look down from increased height
Voices: frequent lilt, pitying, trite
Smiles: saccharine, bemused, tight

External message – decoded:
Error #3019 “We think it’s cute how you try to sound grown-up
and try to stand tall in the sinking sand
and try to look composed and calm and graceful
considering all the ups from which you hang.”

Body: increase heart rate, commence quiver
Brain: engage dissonance
Self: Error! Unknown
Does not compute
Could not deliver

copyrighted.png
Old 12-18-2017, 11:14 PM   #3
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is pretty much everything I've ever wanted out of life.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:30 AM   #4
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a former self-centric thread starter I wholly endorse this effort!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 10:12 AM   #5
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This is pretty much everything I've ever wanted out of life.
Heh! I hope you will still feel the same about my very generous oversharing down the line. But your enthusiasm means a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
As a former self-centric thread starter I wholly endorse this effort!
Well, thank you for the support, fellow narcissist! I've always loved the title of yours.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Excellent stuff, thank you so much for sharing!
Old 12-24-2017, 01:54 PM   #7
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Regret: A Monologue

Ego, please have mercy!
I was trying to ameliorate.
I know I did the opposite,
served only to exasperate.

The last memory we now have
is of my being overbearing,
is the shame of irritation caused,
is regret. I was too daring.

I was hoping to give one last gift,
a fond and grateful ending.
Instead, I made a fool of us.
Now to wounds we will be tending.

Subconscious, it is difficult.
I am shamed by your indulgence.
I was hesitant at this, the risk
of even one last kind divulgence.

Our forebears taught me to be harsh;
I am tempted there once more.
Though, you give me pause, for cruel rebuke
will not morale ensure.

We both must bear indignity.
We hang by the same tether.
I will swallow down the bitter blame
so we may take the blow together.

Old 01-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #8
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Looking back over the past and understanding the realities of my life as they currently stand, I realise this year will probably have some fresh hell in store.

So, this is my theme for 2018:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #9
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wait, we're all supposed to chime-in as well, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
"So, this is my theme for 2018:"
If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right; nowhere else this would feel as appropriate:

Panic Attack - Elana Stone

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:33 AM   #10
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right; nowhere else this would feel as appropriate:

Panic Attack - Elana Stone

Absolutely spot-on.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:08 AM   #11
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Into programming much ODFFA?
Might as well put that second post on a loop and throw in an internal fatal error or two and call that my life.

haha.

oh right..... fml
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote