Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-20-2017, 02:39 PM   #12276
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Urban Guerrilla - Hawkwind

A
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 01:09 PM   #12277
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground - Willie Nelson

D

For love's the greatest healer to be found

Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:31 PM   #12278
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Draped In White - Lust of Decay

T or E?
Old 12-26-2017, 04:04 PM   #12279
plushkitty

plushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thunder Thighs - Miss Eaves

S

Thunder thighs, thunder thunder thighs
Thunder thighs, thunder thunder thighs
Oh my
Got them thunder thighs
Boom crack
They smack when I stride
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #12280
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Thank you. I just discovered her a couple days ago. Her voice reminds me of Emmylou's.

Sorry about the E! I am doing good to think of a song for the first letter! I don't pay attention to the last letter until I post!

Here's one you may like. Get your *swoon* on.

There'll never be anyone else
But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

If I could take my pick of all
The boys I've ever known
Then I'd come and pick you out
To be my very own

But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

A heart that's true and longs for you
Is all I have to give
All my love belongs to you
As long as I may live

But you for me
Never ever be
Just couldn't be
Anyone else but you

Never Be Anyone Else But You - Emmylou Harris

Post edited to add this bit of wiki. info: Emmylou Harris released a version as a single in 1990 that reached #92 on the country chart in Canada. It was featured on her 1990 album, Brand New Dance.

U

Whoops! A little late... Here's a T song below.

Just for the *swoon* factor, here you go FreeThinker:

Those Memories Of You - Emmylou Harris

U ( one U song will suffice ).
Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

L
Old 12-27-2017, 10:35 PM   #12281
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb

S
Old 12-28-2017, 03:01 PM   #12282
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Something In The Way He Moves - Bobbie Gentry

S again

Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening into places where I should not let me go
He has the power to go where no one else can find me and to silently remind me
Of the happiness and the good times that I know
Old 12-30-2017, 07:23 PM   #12283
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple

R
Old 12-31-2017, 11:14 PM   #12284
Angel

Remember When - Alan Jackson

N
Old 01-01-2018, 12:48 PM   #12285
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Night on Disco Mountain - David Shire

N again
Old 01-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #12286
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Necrophobic - Slayer

C
Old 01-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #12287
Rojodi

Cat Man Do - Herb Alpert

O
Old 01-01-2018, 09:17 PM   #12288
Angel

Once In A Lifetime Love - Alan Jackson

E or V
Old 01-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #12289
Rojodi

Everything She Wants - Wham!

S
Old 01-02-2018, 03:08 PM   #12290
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Sweet Attack - Municiple Waste

K
Old 01-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #12291
plushkitty

plushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie and the Banshees

E or M
Old 01-03-2018, 11:25 PM   #12292
Rojodi

Everlasting Love - Carl Carlton

E or V
Old 01-04-2018, 06:25 AM   #12293
Angel

Everything's Gonna Be Alright - David Lee Murphy and Kenny Chesney

T
Old 01-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #12294
Rojodi

Thank God It's Friday - Love and Kisses

Y
Old 01-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #12295
swamptoad

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

S
Old 01-05-2018, 03:10 PM   #12296
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Snaggle - Three Disciples

E or L??
Old 01-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #12297
Rojodi

Everybody Wants Some!! - Van Halen

E or M
Old 01-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #12298
plushkitty

Move in the Right Direction - Gossip

N

Keeping my head up, looking forward
Reminiscing will get you nowhere
Never say never, starting over
It's not perfect but it's getting closer

I will hold back tears
So I can move in the right direction
I have faced my fears
Now I can move in the right direction
Old 01-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #12299
Rojodi

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

P
Old 01-05-2018, 08:08 PM   #12300
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

P
Link, please?

Pancho and Lefty -- Townes Van Zandt

Y
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote