Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-26-2017, 01:58 PM   #3001
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Salt - list ...yeah I need Rock salt too, what did I get coal in my stocking!
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:44 PM   #3002
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewriter View Post
Salt - list ...yeah I need Rock salt too, what did I get coal in my stocking!
list - last ... I'll be the last to open gifts. My Christmas has been delayed until I get over this whatever-it-is. I hate being sick.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:11 PM   #3003
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

last - halt
Old 12-27-2017, 10:30 PM   #3004
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

halt - thae
Old 12-28-2017, 07:24 AM   #3005
nitewriter

thae - heal
Old 12-29-2017, 09:28 PM   #3006
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

heal - ache
Old 12-29-2017, 09:31 PM   #3007
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

ache - char
Old 12-29-2017, 10:34 PM   #3008
nitewriter

char - each
Old 12-29-2017, 11:23 PM   #3009
Angel

each - chia
Old 12-30-2017, 07:37 AM   #3010
nitewriter

chia - chap
Old 12-30-2017, 06:49 PM   #3011
Angel

chap - path
Old 12-30-2017, 07:04 PM   #3012
swamptoad

path - hart
Old 12-30-2017, 07:39 PM   #3013
Angel

hart - thaw

I wish all this snow and ice would thaw!
Old 12-30-2017, 08:09 PM   #3014
swamptoad

thaw - wham! ...here comes the warm sun!
Old 12-30-2017, 09:17 PM   #3015
nitewriter

wham - whom .....-15 last night
Old 12-31-2017, 09:41 PM   #3016
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewriter View Post
wham - whom .....-15 last night
Wow! 3 here and falling one degree about every ten minutes. It is too cold for me!

whom - I hope everyone makes it safely home tonight and then stay indoors and keep warm.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:31 AM   #3017
nitewriter

home - omen
Old 01-02-2018, 12:13 AM   #3018
Angel

omen - zone
Old 01-02-2018, 07:55 AM   #3019
nitewriter

zone - once
Old 01-02-2018, 12:18 PM   #3020
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

once - open
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 02:22 PM   #3021
nitewriter

open - neon
Old 01-02-2018, 07:42 PM   #3022
Angel

neon - bone
Old 01-02-2018, 08:32 PM   #3023
nitewriter

bone - done
Old 01-04-2018, 05:48 AM   #3024
Angel

done - bend
Old 01-04-2018, 08:52 AM   #3025
nitewriter

bend - dine