Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #6076
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

She is kind and a fellow Buckeye!
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:56 PM   #6077
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Angels never lie . . .almost

Angel -

I've never posted to a thread like this because I'm afraid I'd bring it to a screeching halt - but I'll try.

My wife (Mrs Ho Ho) is an Angel too. I've been doing a bit of research. Did you know that, until an Angel is promoted to senior status, he/she is permitted only one lie (though it may be the same one, over and over)? My wife tells a whopper. Every time I tell her she is an Angel, she denies it.

I'll bet you do too!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:27 AM   #6078
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

He knows a lot of stuff and he enjoys sharing stuff he knows!
Old 12-03-2017, 05:27 AM   #6079
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Angel -

I've never posted to a thread like this because I'm afraid I'd bring it to a screeching halt - but I'll try.

My wife (Mrs Ho Ho) is an Angel too. I've been doing a bit of research. Did you know that, until an Angel is promoted to senior status, he/she is permitted only one lie (though it may be the same one, over and over)? My wife tells a whopper. Every time I tell her she is an Angel, she denies it.

I'll bet you do too!
I've never heard about an angel being permitted one (recurring) lie. Wouldn't that result in a tarnished halo?

I abhor someone being blatantly verbally dishonest with me because to me it a suggests a total lack of respect for me, my feelings, my kind heartedness, and even with reguards to my some what mediocre level of intelligence. I personally try my best to treat those whom I come into contact with as I would prefer to be treated, so I'm not so sure I would embrace or subscribe to a permissiveness for intentional mendaciousness.

Perhaps that would equate me as a conscientious objector for eschewing such a liberty. ():-)

There's a little story behind the Angel moniker. After 11.5 years of marriage, my then husband decided to quit the best paying job he ever had (without having anything else lined up; and without regard for then current financial obligations; or my need for medication; or that we lived close to my family) to return to his state of birth and he also informed me that he was "leaving with or without me".

I prayed about the situation and asked that if it was God's will that I relocate that certain things take place. I can be pretty firm and set in my ways when I feel "right", so some of the things I asked to take place were as viewed as "no way" by a couple who were privy to my requests. Needless to say, I was quickly relocated to an area that was nothing like I was used to and to where I knew no one except my then husband's family. The environment became life threatening within three weeks. On a Friday I told my then husband that I was going to find another place to live come Monday, and I did.

I turned to the kind of lifestyle that I has been familiar with and met some of the most wonderful individuals I have ever known in my life. Every time I would get settled in and find happiness, I would be uprooted again through no choice of my own. In less than a year and a half I had been relocated seven times. Each time, new individuals were brought into my life who watched over me and who invited me into their lives/families.

One of the families was a long time bishop/evangelist/minister/retired pastor and his minster wife and their adult and disabled (due to MS) daughter whom they were caring for. This couple was in their mid to late 70s. I was 30. They invited me to visit as often as I could. They became like surrogate parents to me, though on an even higher level than earthly parents. Though I was only 30, it was expressed to me that I was like the "old timers" who adhered to tenants and beliefs like those of years before that this elderly couple shepherded when they first became young ministers. It was often remarked that I possesed an "old" soul, one that bore witness with theirs.

One Sunday as she was teaching the adult Sunday school class (and I was quietly sitting at the back of the room) she began sharing about an incident of an incounter with an angel. She described the angel as one of the sweetest, kindest, sent-down-from-heaven beings that she had ever met. She began to tell of things the angel had done, said, and experienced, and how the angel had touched the lives of so many, and had also blessed her and her husband's and their daughter's lives. There was a moment when our eyes met and I then realised that she had been talking about me, and she confirmed so. Very soon after additional things began to happen. I have always just been "me". Others who were not in or even aware of what was said that Sunday morning began to say that I was an angel (some gave me various angel items). That has also continued.

At the end of the year and a half, I was back in my hometown. I would still encounter complete strangers who would either "prophesy" over me or walk up to me in public places, some hugging me, and telling me that they knew that I was an angel.

I'm still just "me".

* "me" being this super fat woman who has since adulthood always wanted just one special man who would love and accept what I refer to as "all of me" (the physical me, the emotional me, and the spiritual me)
Old 12-03-2017, 05:31 AM   #6080
Angel

I like that swamptoad has found his princess (the sweet Snow Angel) and that they are happy and in love.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 AM   #6081
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like that I now know more to the story of why her "dimensioner" name is "Angel"
Old 12-24-2017, 01:17 PM   #6082
Angel

He is compassionate and caring.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:01 PM   #6083
swamptoad

whats not to like about her?
Old 12-29-2017, 01:48 PM   #6084
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like that He seems to find some of my post humerous - what more could anyone ask?
Old 12-29-2017, 09:38 PM   #6085
swamptoad

a great poster here at Dimensions! very creative and witty at times on the free association thread!
Old 12-30-2017, 07:48 PM   #6086
Angel

It's fun to go back and forth responding to his posts in the Lounge.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:59 PM   #6087
swamptoad

I like that I keep bumping into her time and time again in this thread.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:06 PM   #6088
Angel

I like that he is one of the good guys around here.

Happy New Year, swamptoad!
Old 01-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #6089
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sorry late to the party.Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah & fabulous festivus. Before another senior moment takes hold Happy New Year! Bring on the Bowl Games and spiked punch.
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:01 PM   #6090
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He's an excellent wordsmith, quite incredible.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:13 PM   #6091
swamptoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
I like that he is one of the good guys around here.

Happy New Year, swamptoad!

Thank you, Angel! Same to you.

I like that Adamantoise is quite knowledgeable with metal music. He is polite and wishes people happy birthday as well.