Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-31-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
jsp

jsp has said some nice things
Default Couch Potato Eroticism

There are few things in the world more erotic to me than a beautiful big woman sitting on the couch drinking good red wine and eating fois gras by the jar in clothes that were too small 20 pounds ago. Odds are there is going to be a good bit more to love at the end of Ď18. Iím the luckiest man on the planet, at least in my opinion.
jsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 03:44 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

Could not agree more. The ultimate in erotic gluttony. Your a lucky man!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:58 AM   #3
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I concur.
I concur.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #4
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

All nice ideas about the lady laying in bed and being fed delicious stuff and coffee - cappuccino mainly and see the dimples in her naked body. But please add one more element - the bed complaining under her weight and she completely ignores it.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote