Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-10-2018, 11:29 AM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm curious as to why you wanted to share Rod?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #27
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
She tried to laugh it off, but I felt bad for her, I think it has affected her a lot, but won't talk about it, she now keeps remarking how she is too fat and ugly, I know it has affected her confidence. She sat out of most activities for the rest of the vacation
This is the whole issue here, it has impacted her confidence, she is now saying she is too fat and ugly, and she doesn’t want to talk about it with you? This is the part that makes me question how even as a FA you can still enjoy what has happened. There are things that happen in the protected environment of your own space that can be FA - getting stuck - examples of how your size is emphasized - tantalizing. But when it happenes in front of your family, your mother gives a disgusted look, and your girl is still having issues with it that it becomes a problem. Maybe you want to really have a discussion with her, maybe even talk to your mother about how she reacted. Stick up for your gal, normalize things - Just my opinion.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote