Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-23-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default The thrill of "your highest weight"

There it is - the moment of truth. You step on the scale and see a number you never thought you'd reach - it's almost as if it belongs to someone else.

How do you feel? Answer below.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 05:03 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy and content to a degree while being mortified that I have let myself get this heavy all at the same time.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized repBigFA has super-sized rep

When I stepped on the scale at my sister-in-laws and it soared past 300 lbs. for the first time, I was just like Tracii, shocked that I let myself get this heavy and at the same time excited and turned on that I truly weighed more than 300 and was really, really fat. I have leveled off around 280 to 285 and still consider myself a fat guy. I fantasize from time-to-time of really pigging out and going for 300 again but for health and mobility issues, I know I am better off where I am at.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:24 AM   #4
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 can now change their title

I recently thought I was around 125 or 130 but I stepped on a friend's scale to see 140 I noticed I had some new jiggles lately but right now I'm excited to try gaining more (again) I've gone up and down my whole life but now I'm looking forward to reaching new gains
Old 11-13-2017, 07:54 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpeekell12 View Post
I recently thought I was around 125 or 130 but I stepped on a friend's scale to see 140 I noticed I had some new jiggles lately but right now I'm excited to try gaining more (again) I've gone up and down my whole life but now I'm looking forward to reaching new gains
Great to see your name pop up again -- and glad you are enjoying your current jiggle
Old 11-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #6
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpeekell12 View Post
that's pretty cute, actually!
Old 12-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had a feeling with the recent increase in my eating over the last few weeks, the new jiggles and the changes I've noticed with how I fit in my clothing that I might have passed the 250lbs mark. I felt that was my glass ceiling I'd never pass. Since I hit 200lbs, my knees ached with every 10lbs I gained and true to word when I got on the scale, I had cleared another milestone. I saw that as literally growing pains. Lately, my knees hurt sometimes and worse than in the past. I felt for sure that may have meant I had gained weight.

I arrived at my parents' house for the holidays and there's a scale here. I was at my heaviest 255lbs as of today. It feels good to know that I'm at my most huge ever. I never admitted to anyone that I wanted to get this heavy or even heavier but it's obviously starting to show. With me finally reaching my heaviest, the next challenge is to find a woman to maybe grow with or watch me grow. I always thought that if I found myself in a mutually gaining relationship, I might let myself reach my original goal weight of 300lbs. However, the knee pains sometimes make me want to consider losing weight rather than gain.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:22 AM   #8
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
There it is - the moment of truth. You step on the scale and see a number you never thought you'd reach - it's almost as if it belongs to someone else.

How do you feel? Answer below.
Oh! I'd feel a mixture of relief and elation at having finally broken the 280 barrier I've been fighting with my whole adult life.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #9
LarryTheNoodleGuy

addendum:

Looking at shirtless pics of myself from 5 years ago and now and seeing that my belly button is at least an inch lower, meaning the extra weight is causing my belly to sag like a sack of potatoes as it fills up with all the extra weight. I love the down-down-down aspect of weight gain, everything gently falling, both on myself and on women, as the scale goes up, the body goes down, and eventually, everything's swingin'!

The only better thing I can think of is if someone else - a lover, perhaps - pointing out the "plunge" of the belly button.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:32 AM   #10
DonnieD80

DonnieD80 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
addendum:

Looking at shirtless pics of myself from 5 years ago and now and seeing that my belly button is at least an inch lower, meaning the extra weight is causing my belly to sag like a sack of potatoes as it fills up with all the extra weight. I love the down-down-down aspect of weight gain, everything gently falling, both on myself and on women, as the scale goes up, the body goes down, and eventually, everything's swingin'!

The only better thing I can think of is if someone else - a lover, perhaps - pointing out the "plunge" of the belly button.
Very good point LarryTheNoodleGuy, I totally agree!

I haven't gained weight myself but my girlfriend did. I was recently looking at pictures of her in a bikini about 7 years ago, and I couldn't help myself but confront them with the most recent pictures I took last summer when she reached her highest weight (177 lbs, she is 5'7").

Of course her belly button has plunged a bit into the new softess of her tummy (there was no softness at all in the old picture, at 115 lbs her stomach was flat). But I was really struck by the plunge of her boobs.. at 115 lbs her perky boobs' nipples were so high.. now, as the scale has progressively gone up 60 pounds, her nipples seem to have gone down a good 3 inches.

That's the most impressive "plunge" I have noticed on her. It's funny because the gap between her bikini bottom and top is now maybe an half of what it used to be. Of course it's not only that her nipples are lower, her boobs has grown a lot (they look as swollen melons compared to the peaches they used to be, from a B to a DD/E cup).
DonnieD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:06 AM   #11
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Im happy and content although im absolutely amazed at how big i am when i see myself in a photo or in a window��
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:11 PM   #12
ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca can now change their title

I have to admit, was shocked!
Old 02-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #13
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyBecca View Post
I have to admit, was shocked!
At what? Your highest weight? Were you happy about it?
Old 02-15-2018, 12:17 PM   #14
ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
At what? Your highest weight? Weíre you happy about it?
Number was higher than what I thought I was. LOL.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:42 PM   #15
extra_m13

extra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot picsextra_m13 does more than just post hot pics
Default weight

not sure if thrill is the word in my case, it was a certain surprise. like, wow, i made it, you know, am capable on really gaining weight and letting myself go, how much can i gain on this holidays ? that was exciting i have to admit
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote