Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-04-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed
Default For those that like Pancakes ...

So, it is 1/4/18, and I saw on the TV last night that iHop was now advertising their annual 'all you can eat pancake' deal. I missed it last year (I dunno how), but I do not intend on missing out this year.
Many of you might have already seen this, so to those, I apologize. I only wish there was some ladies in the Sacramento area that would want to join me, and see if we can make the store run out of pancake batter for the day. Just a strange thought.
Goin' tomorrow. Will try to go several times before the promo is over (about 30 days). Ta Ta for now ....
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
Saxphon

Saxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticedSaxphon never has a post go unnoticed

Not sure if we have any Pancake lovers here on Dims ........

I finally had the chance myself to go down this morning and do the pancake thing. 14 pancakes! Maybe not some kind of record, but it is two more than the last time I did this. It included 3 eggs (over medium), 4 sausage links, hash browns (with extra butter), large OJ and several cups of coffee. Did I mention 14 Pancakes? Oh, I guess I did. Boysenberry, butter pecan, blueberry and maple were my syrups of choice.

Oh, and on the way home, I stopped for a large soda .... still a bit hungry, though ...
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:03 AM   #3
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I LOVE pancakes! We don't have an IHOP in this town though. I get my pancake fix at other restaurants.

If you're ever in Ventura County, check out Harold's House of Omelettes in Thousand Oaks. Delicious fluffy pancakes big enough to cover the whole plate, rim and all! Wish I could figure out how Harold's does it, my pancakes are never that good.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:27 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New York Cheesecake pancakes from IHOP are my favorite

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:24 AM   #5
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went there a couple weeks ago for my carb re-feed meal looking to crush some pancakes. Started great with 5 cakes and 4 sausage patties, but when I got my next order it was only for 2 cakes and it took so long for them to get to the table and even longer for the waitress to come around again I had to pull the plug as my cheat meal was going to stretch overnight into a cheat day if I stayed there waiting for another round! I was totally good for 12-15 cakes easy. Oh, and I love that buttered pecan syrup they have. I know itís just chock full of artificial flavors and is nowhere as good as some Vermont grade A amber maple syrup (donít look surprised Canada, we all know Vt. Syrup is better) but I like it any damn way.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I went there a couple weeks ago for my carb re-feed meal looking to crush some pancakes. Started great with 5 cakes and 4 sausage patties, but when I got my next order it was only for 2 cakes and it took so long for them to get to the table and even longer for the waitress to come around again I had to pull the plug as my cheat meal was going to stretch overnight into a cheat day if I stayed there waiting for another round! I was totally good for 12-15 cakes easy. Oh, and I love that buttered pecan syrup they have. I know it’s just chock full of artificial flavors and is nowhere as good as some Vermont grade A amber maple syrup (don’t look surprised Canada, we all know Vt. Syrup is better) but I like it any damn way.
Oh yes, that Butter Pecan syrup- best in the world as far as I'm concerned!

And hell yeah, the bacon and sausage is always great at IHOP

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote