Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-24-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
ImWideAwake

ImWideAwake has said some nice things
Default The Bigger The Better..?

I heard this a time ago and I have been thinking about it for a while again, but here it is: do bigger women and men also have 'better' sex?
ImWideAwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImWideAwake
I heard this a time ago and I have been thinking about it for a while again, but here it is: do bigger women and men also have 'better' sex?
I wouldn't know, being pretty slim myself, but I do know that as much as I love big women, sex can sometimes be a challenge, depending on body type and flexibility. I can only imagine that both partners being large would add to the challenge. Of course, I'm only speaking of sex in a literal, physical sense. Let's not forget that sex isn't neccessarily limited to the genitals, and that the brain is the most important sex organ after all.
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'll need to conduct more research to give an acceptable answer (and am looking for subjects), but if you think about it, it makes sense, no?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:57 PM   #4
ImWideAwake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
I wouldn't know, being pretty slim myself, but I do know that as much as I love big women, sex can sometimes be a challenge, depending on body type and flexibility. I can only imagine that both partners being large would add to the challenge. Of course, I'm only speaking of sex in a literal, physical sense. Let's not forget that sex isn't neccessarily limited to the genitals, and that the brain is the most important sex organ after all.
From that point of view, it would make even more sense. When people are bigger, they usually tend to have a luscious character(unless the weight is genetically). Like craving for food, then possibly also for other things.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:35 PM   #5
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Take this scenario.

1 BBW who is a FFA + 1 BHM who is a FA = TEH HOT SEXXORZ!1!1oneoneone

If it's like that then yeah there will most likely be better sex.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:38 PM   #6
hvetic

hvetic has said some nice things

well i can tell you from expeirience that fat girls are better lays. Their soft curves just make for a much better expeirience. Plus just cuddling with them and feeling them is pretty awesome.
hvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:40 PM   #7
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Yeah I'm a cuddler. I love snuggling up to soft fluffy hair and skin. I'm quite the affectionate one.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #8
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My personal experience is that sex with a thin man is the most enjoyable for me. When I dated a fat man, I felt like our tummies were in constant battle with eachother. They provided somewhat of a barrier from us getting our naughty bits together. That being said, I have no doubt that there are fat couples out there who have outta-this-world sex. It's all a matter of desire and willingness to experiment to figure out what works best. I didn't have either of those things with my fat partner because I was getting to the point where I couldn't stand him as a person... Sex with my thin boyfriend is amazing. We fit together easily. His long arms reach all kinds of good places and for the first time in my life, I am comfortable being on top. I am just comfortable, period. It really makes all the difference in the world being with someone who really loves my body versus being with someone who tolerates it. Being in love on top of this is the icing on the cake.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #9
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think it depends on the people. I'm fat and I'm very flexible, very energetic, I've had sex with thin guys and fat guys. One fat guy was very energetic, we had great sex. I had sex with another fat guy who wasn't as "lively" for lack of a better word and sex with him was less than great. IMHO, sex with thinner guys isn't as much fun. I need to be with someone who I don't feel I'm going to hurt, plus, fat guys are just so hot!

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:12 PM   #10
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Well I think it depends alot on how good you and your partner is in the ''sack'' I've ben with both skinny grils and big girls and to tell the truth I have had ''bedroom problems'' with both so I think it's not the ''size'' of your partner that makes great sex but other things like how F!@#$ing horny you are and LOVE!!!...later(P.s.I have had more ''BedRoom Problems'' with skinny grils just so you know)

Last edited by shy guy; 07-24-2006 at 08:18 PM.
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #11
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

The bigger the better? That's pretty much only true for breast size.

Yes, yes, I am evil. But in a good way.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:57 PM   #12
runawayf1ve

runawayf1ve has said some nice things

Well that's all relative, really... i think... *ahem* I think that people only have better sex if they believe theyre capable of having better sex. That I know from experience. There is no steriotype to follow, sorry to say, or else many guys (and gals) would try for the biggest they can handle, well when it came to that sort of thing.
runawayf1ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:34 PM   #13
ImWideAwake

I'd like to know if bigger people are, ahem, hornier than others?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #14
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive been told six inches is about average...
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #15
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImWideAwake
maybe. but definitely more difficult if it's two big partners.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #16
runawayf1ve

runawayf1ve has said some nice things

I have no clue if it's average for a guy in his early 20's to be thinkin of sex with almost every woman, (bbw or otherwise), but that's par for the course for me...
runawayf1ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #17
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title

Hell yeah they have the best sex IMHO
SpanishCastleMagic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #18
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This sounds like a bunch of high school guys talking in the lunch room LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:13 PM   #19
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Speaking from my experience in a controlled study with my wife....when we were both much thinner....sex was very good....but many years later when she not only was much heavier 5' 3" 190 lbs. pear shaped with big lower belly and huge breasts and I was intentionally gaining and grew a big gut 6' 2" muscle chub with close to a 50" gut bloated at the time.....we had the best sex of our lives. It was a bit more difficult in some positions (especially missionary) but with maneuvering and manually adjusting our bigger bellies that tended to get in the way and provide somewhat of a bumper if you will.....that kind of made it even more arousing for me. For my wife it seemed that many positions my belly seemed to rub her Private spot while thrusting and making love where she became way more orgasmic.....and would have multiples in every session.

Myself being very into weight gain and my wife (not sure the verdict yet) but she seemed to love my bigger gut and she began to initiate sex all the time which she rarely ever did in the past.

So...check 1 up for the fatter the bellies the better the sex in our case.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote