Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: Which part of a fat person's body is your favorite?
Double chin 3 5.56%
Chubby face 5 9.26%
Arms 14 25.93%
Fingers/Hands 2 3.70%
Feet/Toes 0 0%
Thighs 21 38.89%
Other (please explain) 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2018, 02:14 PM   #26
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
She doesn't even seem that big for 404 Lbs. at 5' 4"......
Its just one of those odd things. My girlfriend is also a pear. She is about 59 and 350. We live 2 hours apart but skype every day. And see each other every other weekend. Every time I see her in person, I forget how large she actually is. Its a welcome surprise! I mean she looks great in pictures and on skype. Size usually doesnt seem to translate well in pictures.

Also as FAs, we are probably more likely to be seeing pictures of fat women trying to display their size, with specific poses. This looks like a cute causal picture, which is not prominently featuring her pear figure.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:49 PM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Its just one of those odd things. My girlfriend is also a pear. She is about 59 and 350. We live 2 hours apart but skype every day. And see each other every other weekend. Every time I see her in person, I forget how large she actually is. Its a welcome surprise! I mean she looks great in pictures and on skype. Size usually doesnt seem to translate well in pictures.

Also as FAs, we are probably more likely to be seeing pictures of fat women trying to display their size, with specific poses. This looks like a cute causal picture, which is not prominently featuring her pear figure.
I think technically my wife is an hourglass. She has a butt that is big enough Im probably going to get sucked in and never heard from again, but she also has really big boobs too. Her waist is small relative to the soze of her hips. Would you consider that hourglass? My understanding of a pear shape is smaller/ish boobs.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:06 PM   #28
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I think technically my wife is an hourglass. She has a butt that is big enough Im probably going to get sucked in and never heard from again, but she also has really big boobs too. Her waist is small relative to the soze of her hips. Would you consider that hourglass? My understanding of a pear shape is smaller/ish boobs.
Oh, you are correct. For some reason I though you said she is a pear.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:12 PM   #29
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Oh, you are correct. For some reason I though you said she is a pear.
I may have described her as a pear in the past but that was before realizing pears by definition are smaller breasted women. My wife...definitely not small breasted!

I do like pears though. Im a butt guy first, so Id prefer pears over apples. Luckily for me my wife has a big butt, big belly, AND big boobs!
Old 02-18-2018, 06:05 PM   #30
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

I love a big round belly. Kinda surprised that wasn't in the mix, so I voted other.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #31
fuelingfire

I think a lot of the confusion here is that the title of the tread is, "What's your favorite atypical attractive part of a fat person?" while the polls says, "Which part of a fat person's body is your favorite?" Omitting the word atypical, basically asking two different questions.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:48 PM   #32
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I think technically my wife is an hourglass. She has a butt that is big enough Im probably going to get sucked in and never heard from again, but she also has really big boobs too. Her waist is small relative to the size of her hips. Would you consider that hourglass? My understanding of a pear shape is smaller/ish boobs.
I describe my GF, who has a similar shape, as an hourglass with bonus butt.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #33
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
I describe my GF, who has a similar shape, as an hourglass with bonus butt.
It really is amazing, isnt it? Im a butt first kind of guy and my wife has a backside that would make the men of dims drop to their knees and ! But she also has a nice, big soft belly and big boobs too. I go back and forth on what I like more between her boobs and belly. Suffice to say shes got it all. Im lucky.