Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-25-2018, 12:28 PM   #226
Mcfc

Mcfc has said some nice things

When I had to ask for another new uniform in work because I couldn't zip my fleece up anymore or get my shirt to cover my belly.
Mcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 04:07 PM   #227
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

When - when I had too much time on my hands - I took a shirtless pic (I am pretty hairless) cropped it to just the chest area, put it up on RateMyBoobs and got a whole bunch of "HOT" responses from men.

THAT'S fat!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:55 PM   #228
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LOL Larry that is soo funny.

How did I notice?
I looked in the mirror and an overly chubby lady was in my mirror looking back.
I said wow not bad she is cute so lets put on 20 lbs and see how she looks then.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:46 AM   #229
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
LOL Larry that is soo funny.

How did I notice?
I looked in the mirror and an overly chubby lady was in my mirror looking back.
I said wow not bad she is cute so lets put on 20 lbs and see how she looks then.
Lol thats funny i did the same thing but maybe just a bit more than 20
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:20 AM   #230
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Lol thats funny i did the same thing but maybe just a bit more than 20
um...you and Tracii are making more than one of us, I'm sure, into a mess with this post and the one above it. Sometimes imagination is more powerful than reality. So thank you!
:x
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote