Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #176
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yes she is,sounds like we have all had a fattening winter!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #177
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Yes she is,sounds like we have all had a fattening winter!
*poke poke*
Old 02-04-2018, 06:54 PM   #178
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Watch those pokes,youíre hand would disappear in my belly!
Old 02-05-2018, 05:15 AM   #179
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Watch those pokes,youíre hand would disappear in my belly!
Sounds like someone hasn't let up after the holidays.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #180
lielsie

lielsie can now change their title

My gut response is to say I've accepted it but I think it's a bit more murky than that for me right now. I associate "hating" my fat with the bitterness I felt for it as a kid/pre-teen/teen; the desperation to get skinny, all the things I did to my body in order to fit it's unwieldiness into a predetermined box. That hate had nothing to do with a desire to be healthy but to be "normal" and was compounded by a few Lifetime movies worth of other issues.

I'm probably in the acceptance kiddie pool at this point in my life. I put clothes on my body that feel good, not just ones that help hide the more jiggly bits; I'm open to a relationship & don't believe my weight negates that possibility or makes me nothing more than a potential fetish. I know what weight I feel miserable at (health wise), what weight I start feeling stronger and more capable at. When I'm more around the latter number, it's easier to manage so it's easier to feel like my life isn't limited. I think my insecurity has probably just shifted to a different focal point with age? Instead of it being about fitting into this box that I was always supposed to be aiming for, I don't want to waste time being limited. So yeah, if there was a 'skinny pill' at the ready, I'd down it. If only to get a different perspective and to have the freedom to feel like my weight is a choice rather than a limitation.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #181
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Custard and beer.LOLOL no wonder you are getting fatter Amanda.

Lielsie Being skinny isn't the be all end all.
I was super skinny growing up and hated my body. I was skinny up until I was my late 20's
I would much rather be fat than skinny any day.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:09 AM   #182
AmandaLynn

It may have something to do with it.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #183
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Err and custard may help!I know Iíve falling in love with munchkins from Dunkin,thatís helping to fill out my figure.🍩
Old 02-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #184
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Beer I meant not err!
Old 02-13-2018, 01:10 PM   #185
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its custard Tuesday !!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2018, 01:13 PM   #186
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its custard Tuesday !!!!!!!!
That sounds like a good idea
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:19 PM   #187
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Custard Tuesday always sounds good!
Old 02-13-2018, 07:44 PM   #188
Tracii

I was going to partake but had to work late.
Maybe next week LOLOL.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #189
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

Participation is necessary!
Old 02-19-2018, 09:51 PM   #190
AmandaLynn

More custard!!!

Tags
acceptance