Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-03-2018, 05:22 AM   #1
anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun has said some nice things
Talking Things we break - New Stories 03.01.2018

Hello everybody,

I thought that it would be nice to open up once again such a fantastic topic like "Things we break".

I do not know how it is for your people but for me it is really exciting to see, hear or read about BBW or SSBBW breaking, crushing, bending etc. the things surrounding them

Remember girls it is not about your weight!!! Your weight is always fine!!! If something is bending or breaking under your weight it only means that it is poorly designed and not adjusted to such a beautiful and nicely shaped sexy woman like you

So If you only have a chance please do not hesitate to sit, bounce, take a ride or something else even on small and weak things) If you will break something please do not blame yourself or your weight

If somebody will ask you what have you done for example when you break a chair then ask that person what is the thing you break a few seconds ago?

He/She will tell the chair. You should ask then so tell me please what for is the chair? Then that person should answer for sitting and then you can tell so what I did?
Just sat on it lol If somebody then tell you are above the weight limit the you can always tell No my friend the weight limit is below my weight

Besides that the weight limit is not shown in visible place so I didn't know what is the weight limit and why me only because I am a bit bigger must look for it and read it??

I think such a conversation will be enough to solve any situation when somebody will try to offend your girls

I do not know if you like it people but I suggest to include in your post beside the history of broken thing your information like name, height, current weight and maybe if it is possible photo when we all can see you whole in standing position to adore your nicely shaped beautiful body

The histories can be old histories from past or better if you see the things that you want to test under your weight please write what you are planning to test and how then you can test it like you mentioned and then write in here what happens any photos with you and object before and after test much appreciated let alone the movie ))

I hope you like the idea from thread
anonymous.viewerun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:04 AM   #2
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

This is a very good idea!
Thank you for posting.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
This is a very good idea!
Thank you for posting.
Yes definitely! I haven't had any incidents lately, but if I do, I'll be sure to post them in here
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
anonymous.viewerun

It would be nice to hear about things that happen in past but it would be also great to hear about the ideas for testing something I mean testing if it is able to handle your weight giving a try sit, bounce on something 3 colleagues of mine off course girls recently went to some store and there were garden swings....You could imagine what happened...Obviously girls could not went next to it without giving it a try... I could only tell that each of them were between 200 and 240 lbs and the weight limit of swing they chose was 450 lbs so 3 * 200 lbs --> 600 lbs they were at least 150 lbs above the weight limit...sadly that swingset had to be really well done beacuse they were bouncing on it almost dropping them selves on it and nothing really happened...it was bending a bit but at the end I mean when they took their weight of swing turned to its normal state giving the impression like it was never used hmmm....Here in Poland we do not have too much really chubby girls... I would love to see real life girl for example 350 lbs but it is almost a miracle to find girls like that in here(((( What I can only do is to read about it or watch on internet:/
Old 02-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
anonymous.viewerun

Does any of you girls ever took a ride on something like that?? I would like to see how that chair is handaling for example 400 lbs gir Off course bigger girls are welcome too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmmm.jpg (120.4 KB, 337 views)
Old 02-03-2018, 12:13 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Darlin there is no way I would fit in that LOLOL.
I love the idea of not having to climb the stairs tho".
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #7
anonymous.viewerun

Are you talking seriously that you wouldn't be able to fit in that? I cannot believe you have sucha wide booty but I would love to see it lol so you are talking that there are not such a stair lifts in which bigger girls like you can fit? But in general have you see such a lift in your area? And if you could only fit in that chair (arm rests up) would you try it? I mean wouldn't hesitate do comfortly sit down on it without taking care about the weight limit?? I do not know your weight but do you think it could lift you up on top of that stairs?
Old 02-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't think about raising the arms up duh. LOLOL.
With the arms up I'm sure I could attempt to place my fat butt on that.
Not sure what the weight limit is for those things so I don't know if it would take me all the way up.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #9
anonymous.viewerun

I would pay to see you taking a ride on it ))))) May I know what is your weight??? Have you seen such a thing in your area? Maybe you could give it a try
Old 02-03-2018, 12:33 PM   #10
anonymous.viewerun

Have any of you girl ever try to take a ride on these...??? If not maybe it is not too late to try I know it is not too late for sure So if any of you have a chance we are waiting here to read how it went....any pictures movie much appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmmm.jpg (236.3 KB, 336 views)
Old 02-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #11
Tracii

I know people have fantasies and fetishes but I'm not into getting into or on things I'm clearly not designed to fit in or on.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
anonymous.viewerun

The only one thing from pictures above I have not seen ssbbw taking a rideon it is the clock ride... Obviously I didn't have a chance to observe that life. Only on movies On movie I saw both of the pony and barbie jeep survived so it seems for me there must be a safety marging or safety coeficient applied to the design of these things and thanks of that coeficient they can survive load much bigger than it's weight limit if that load is not applied pernamently As far as I know the designer when he is designing a device that must carry 300 lbs person is putting safety coeficient in calculations and depending on branch of industry it is desigen for diffrent values of that coeficient applies for instance if device is made for disable people I believe that coeficient is like 3 or more so it means if the device has weight limit shown to be 300 lbs it means that it should not break under the load equal seafety_coeficient*weight_limit -> 3*300lbs =900 lbs. That is what books from machines construction basics are saying
Old 02-03-2018, 02:30 PM   #13
Tracii

You put too much faith in tech manuals.
Of course industry standards there is a certain percentage of over building something just for a safety factor.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:46 PM   #14
anonymous.viewerun

Maybe you have a right that I believe to a technical specifications. Anyway I like and adore ssbbw and bbw ladies and I like when they are proving that they can make the things to struggle even those meant to be able to hold adults weight I like as well the ladies that are taking a pleasure from making to struggle and breaking the things not meant for them for example kiddie rides sometimes the girls are shocked how much a toy or a ride meant for kids is able to hold and withstand... it should not withstand their weight let alone to go with them on board...i like as well when girls are taking control over the ride making it stop or go when they want putting the weight on and off when they want laughing about it I hope there will be a lot of new stories about things they girls break under their weight and who knows maybe there will be here other kind of stories here as well)
Old 02-04-2018, 03:57 AM   #15
anonymous.viewerun

Does any of you girls took a ride in crawded elevator? Maybe you took a ride with other big beautiful girls women?? Can you share your expieriences?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:23 PM   #16
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

A very interesting thread.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #17
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title

So, a couple of years ago I broke a chair. The chair was completely totaled, like it wasn't a slight crack or anything.

I was 5'9" and 105 lbs.

To this day I still don't know how that happened, but I find it highly ironic that a slightly-anorexic FA broke a chair
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:58 PM   #18
fredco

fredco has said some nice things

Interesting thread.

I think I can contribute with a little story from my past. One of my ex-girlfriends was very large (well all of my ex-gfs were large). But she was 180cm tall (5'11) and her weight fluctuated between 130kg and 136kg) (285lbs and 300lbs) while we were together. She had very wide hips, a big butt and a bulging belly.
Mostly she didn't really care when she sat on things, although she wouldn't sit on stuff that was clearly too small for her. Like once we went to my parent's place and she insisted I get her another garden chair. When I asked her why, she said this plastic one was too small, she wouldn't fit in it and it would probably break.

But at home she would often flop onto the chairs making them creak and bend. Once she broke a wooden chair when she let her huge body just fall on it. One of the chairleg snapped off.
fredco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #19
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous.viewerun View Post
The only one thing from pictures above I have not seen ssbbw taking a rideon it is the clock ride... Obviously I didn't have a chance to observe that life. Only on movies On movie I saw both of the pony and barbie jeep survived so it seems for me there must be a safety marging or safety coeficient applied to the design of these things and thanks of that coeficient they can survive load much bigger than it's weight limit if that load is not applied pernamently As far as I know the designer when he is designing a device that must carry 300 lbs person is putting safety coeficient in calculations and depending on branch of industry it is desigen for diffrent values of that coeficient applies for instance if device is made for disable people I believe that coeficient is like 3 or more so it means if the device has weight limit shown to be 300 lbs it means that it should not break under the load equal seafety_coeficient*weight_limit -> 3*300lbs =900 lbs. That is what books from machines construction basics are saying
Do you KNOW that the ratio of working load to ultimate load is 1/3 (otherwise stated as a factor of safety of 200%) for these staircase chair lifts?

Typically, industry-accepted factors of safety vary widely, depending on the type of equipment and intended use.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #20
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Broke the shaft to my rear shock on my 2 yr old snowmobile. Whole rear collapsed down 10 inches. I knew my sled makes my ass look fat to riders behind me but damn...

Gotta bulk up those shocks!
finallyfat is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
break, crush, sexy, test, weight