Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #12326
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Delilah - Tom Jones

H
Old 01-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #12327
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler

O
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #12328
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Our House - Madness

E or S
Old 01-20-2018, 06:28 PM   #12329
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everything Is Kinda Alright -- Charlie Daniels Band

T

Great playing on this whole album:

https://youtu.be/RkKNWAKi5PY
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:39 PM   #12330
Timberwolf
Forth?

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

N
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #12331
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Night Work - Scissor Sisters

K
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:35 PM   #12332
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kiss You All Over - Exile

R
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:19 PM   #12333
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title

Raise the Roof - Carbon Leaf

F
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:42 PM   #12334
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

F The C C -- Steve Earle

Been called a traitor and a patriot
Call me anything you want to but
Just don't forget your history
Dirty Lenny died so we could all be free

C
Old 01-26-2018, 02:46 PM   #12335
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Crystal Ball - Candlemass

L
Old 01-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #12336
Rojodi

Lonely Boy - Andrew Gold

Y
Old 01-27-2018, 02:51 PM   #12337
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

You Get What You Give - New Radicals

E or V?? VOTE NOW!
Old 01-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #12338
Rojodi

Every Kinda People - Robert Palmer

E or L
Old 02-02-2018, 03:03 PM   #12339
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Lichen - Aphex Twin

N
Old 02-02-2018, 07:18 PM   #12340
Rojodi

Never Knew Love Like This Before -Stephanie Mills

E or F
Old 02-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #12341
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Every Night (Without You) - Paul Anka

Every night I keep prayin' that you love me
Every night I keep prayin' that you do-oo
'cause I know that my life would be worthless
Without you, (without you ) without you (without you), without you

Every night I keep prayin' that you want me
Every night I keep prayin' that you do-oo
'cause I know that my heart would be broken
Without you, (without you ) without you (without you), without you

T or U ?
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 01:01 PM   #12342
Rojodi

Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey - Paul McCartney and Wings

Y
Old 02-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #12343
UserNameName

UserNameName can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey - Paul McCartney and Wings

Y
Young Americans - David Bowie

S
UserNameName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #12344
Rojodi

Sister Golden Hair - America

R
Old 02-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #12345
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Revelation of Existence (The Trip) - Decapitated

P
Old 02-16-2018, 09:53 AM   #12346
FreeThinker

Party Doll -- written by Buddy Knox and Jimmy Bowen (recorded by Buddy Knox with the Rhythm Orchids)

L

Come along and be my party doll
And I'll make love to you, to you
I'll make love to you

Gee, sounds like a great deal for her. What a generous offer.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #12347
Coachd603
603FA

Coachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCoachd603 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Little Dteamer Van Halen
Coachd603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #12348
FreeThinker

Rocky -- Fred Eaglesmith

Y

Some may say Fred's not much of a singer, but, damn, the man can write, and when he sings, you believe him.

https://youtu.be/Xc3C7zTW8HA
Old 02-16-2018, 12:49 PM   #12349
ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca can now change their title

"You Dont Know Me" Drivin N Cryin
Old 02-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #12350
FreeThinker

Evil -- Charlie Daniels Band

L

Another good one off Nightrider.

https://youtu.be/JbwWSmf610U