Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-08-2018, 07:58 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Jogging pants

I was clothes shopping yesterday trying on some of whatever was left in the XL/XXL section. All of the tops I chose were tight on me. Go figure that the only things I was able to buy from my pile were 2 pairs of jogging pants. One was an XXL and the other XL. When I wore them, especially the XXL, I felt so good. My jeans have gotten a little uncomfortable on me as of late with my belly starting to hang over the top. My mind flashed forward to stuffings that I'm sure I'll have in the future while wearing them.
Am I late to the jogging pants party or right on time?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote