Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-02-2018, 01:55 PM   #1
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Huge news

It has been years since my last post, I and my wife, both keep my weight which is a part of our private relationship private, but I have reached weight goal that I wished to share with those who followed me before I got married and stop posting account of that, both i and my wife are both excited that I have got up to 630 lb or 45 stone. That is 13 stone more that the time I got married, so she is a great support and feeder. It has a trial at times being thus size, but we are both enjoying it at this time, even st my age, I am still mobile if very slow, my knees are not great, nor is my back from time to time , so that is the price, however my other risk factors are good at the moment. So not sure what is the next step, up or down, but given my love of food, and her love if feeding me, I guess up, but we have both agree that no more than 50-6o stone range or if I can not get around ect....., any hello to all how liked my posts in the past, I hope you are all well, and have found your special BHM.
BWL.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:10 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome back and I am glad you two are doing well.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:23 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey BWL, glad you and your wife are doing well and enjoying life!
Old 02-03-2018, 09:33 AM   #4
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great to see you on the boards again, BWL, and congratulations on the personal milestone. Your life, size, and positive attitude have always been inspirational.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:14 AM   #5
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thanks

I have to add that my employer is great as well, they have put in a ramp access to the office and I can park close, as well as a extra strong chair for me, it would not be possible to enjoy my lifestyle if not for they progressive position of people of size, so other than my wife and family's support, they should get a positive mention it was only fair. What are your work places like?
Old 02-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #6
AmyJo1976
Fluffy

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
I have to add that my employer is great as well, they have put in a ramp access to the office and I can park close, as well as a extra strong chair for me, it would not be possible to enjoy my lifestyle if not for they progressive position of people of size, so other than my wife and family's support, they should get a positive mention it was only fair. What are your work places like?
My office is not as fat friendly. The chairs are small and not very comfortable. The people I work with are awesome though and the hours are somewhat flexible, so I take the good with the bad.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:58 AM   #7
bigwideland

Default Getting to work.

I also have to confess that I am driven to work, as I not longer fit behind the wheel, we have a full size SUV. I may look at a van, not sure if they have more room, unlike the USA we do not have those huge pick up trucks here in Australia.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:41 AM   #8
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland View Post
I also have to confess that I am driven to work, as I not longer fit behind the wheel, we have a full size SUV. I may look at a van, not sure if they have more room, unlike the USA we do not have those huge pick up trucks here in Australia.
Actually, you can buy a Dodge Ram pickup (ute) in Australia, though they're not cheap: https://www.ramtrucks.com.au/

And with their slogan "Guts. Glory. Ram" - well, they're perfect for a guy with guts!