Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-29-2005, 11:14 PM   #1
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board
Default hello, one and all...

Hi, it's me: Iam Unknown.

I figured that with the start of a new board, it was a chance to reinvent myself. So my old handle is out the window (although I'll still submit stories under Iam Unknown).

Great job on the board, Conrad. Personally, my vote was down for phpBB, but I think this will work just fine. No complaints from me!

Just wanted to say that, and let everyone know that I can help them with avatars and the like (although it seems Heather has already generously offered her technological savvy).

So, yeah! I'm excited. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:15 PM   #2
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild
Hi, it's me: Iam Unknown.

I figured that with the start of a new board, it was a chance to reinvent myself. So my old handle is out the window (although I'll still submit stories under Iam Unknown).

Great job on the board, Conrad. Personally, my vote was down for phpBB, but I think this will work just fine. No complaints from me!

Just wanted to say that, and let everyone know that I can help them with avatars and the like (although it seems Heather has already generously offered her technological savvy).

So, yeah! I'm excited. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
The more the merrier I say with the avatar help. I think there will be lots and lots of people needing some help
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:19 PM   #3
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

well, i know i can do my part. i have photoshop and am more than happy to resize images. but i will be busy the next few days and won't be able to get to them as soon as Heather can.

so, Heather, if you find yourself with an overabundance of images to crop and resize, send 'em my way at faded_desdemonas@hotmail.com. I'll try and minimize the load.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:20 PM   #4
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
well, i know i can do my part. i have photoshop and am more than happy to resize images. but i will be busy the next few days and won't be able to get to them as soon as Heather can.

so, Heather, if you find yourself with an overabundance of images to crop and resize, send 'em my way at faded_desdemonas@hotmail.com. I'll try and minimize the load.
Sounds good Thanks!
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:21 PM   #5
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

Quote:

i'll offer the same help. beenwaitingforsuperman@yahoo.com