Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-02-2005, 06:43 PM   #1
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title
Default something for the boys!

the girls talking about movie stars and rock stars they dig got me to thinking... i don't exclusively like fat girls (almost, but not quite).

so, girls who aren't fat, but are still hot...

who do you like?

thora birch, natalie imbruglia, lisa loeb (saw her at an intimate venue, less than 100 people, i was so close i coud've reached up and touched her... *swoon*), liv and mia tyler (mia tyler's not fat, by any stretch of the imagination). that's pretty much it for me. though, all of them would look better if someone would give them a freaking twinkie, or a box of cupcakes. nobody doesn't like sarah lee.

Last edited by waitingforsuperman; 10-02-2005 at 06:45 PM.
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 06:46 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
though, all of them would look better if someone would give them a freaking twinkie, or a box of cupcakes. nobody doesn't like sarah lee.

LOL, I love that.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #3
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
LOL, I love that.
yeah, it's true.

okay, so the type of chick i dig (other than being fat):

hornrimmed glasses
dark hair
short
pale
geeky/dorky/nerdy
up on indie rock
ironic sense of humor

i also dig british (and by british, i mean british, as in, anywhere from the uk) chicks, italian chicks, and mexican chicks - especially half-mexican chicks.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
so, girls who aren't fat, but are still hot...

who do you like?
I always thought Sean Young was pretty.

Physically my dream woman would be a plus sized mix of the Carolyn Jones Morticia with Jessica Rabbit. I'm not into short hair at all. I really dig long thick beautiful hair.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I feel left out by Hollywood

Last time I saw a film with a gal I considered hot was Queen Latifah. Lots of good female actors, all are pretty, but none are hot.

As an FA, I feel very left out, by Hollywood.
Gordo Mejor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:12 PM   #6
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

hornrimmed glasses
dark hair
short
pale
geeky/dorky/nerdy
up on indie rock
ironic sense of humor
You add chuby to that list and that's the girl I'm looking for.. *sigh*
Old 10-02-2005, 09:17 PM   #7
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man
You add chuby to that list and that's the girl I'm looking for.. *sigh*
add chubby to the list, and that's the girl i'm dating.

but the point was, aside from fat, what do you want in a girl? every guy here wants a fat girl, so, what else?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:27 AM   #8
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink

I have always loved the artistic, smart, witty women....I like the women who talk on many conversational levels and I can relate and talk about things I like to talk about ...and somehow..I just don't bore her and she doesn't bore me neither.

I have met women like that and they don't always have a certain look.

But I have always liked grunge style sweaters...overalls...baggy loose fitting clothes on girls or guys....

boots...love beat up boots...boots with paint on them.....doc martin boots

shoes....love worn out vans, air walks...I saw a woman put duct tape around her shoe....she went to high school when I was going to high school...I was sooo infatuated with her.

*off topic* I used to wear sandals with all kinds of banana stickers all over them

I like the odd sorta ways to dress....or sorta out of the norm.

Oh and I love and adore women all shapes and sizes!
Old 10-03-2005, 08:14 AM   #9
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

*looks at her doc's (on her feet at the moment) and notices the blue paint and scuffs on them*
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:32 AM   #10
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Almost all the women I've been romantically involved with since I embraced my preference at age 19 have been relatively short (5' 5" or less), and brunette. There were a few blondes and one redhead, but most of them had brown or black hair. Size-wise, they have varied from 180 to 450 lbs.

But I found the best in Sandie.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:11 AM   #11
eljay

eljay has said some nice things

Short and cute and fluffy does it for me ... especially with long straight(ish) hair. Slightly hippy maybe... and at peace with her curves!

I don't really have a preference for shape - one of the great things about curves is the variety! Someone clever said "Every woman possesses charms which are uniquely her own" (or something like) - and it is certianly never truer when applied to BBW!

And i think i might have a bit of a thing for cute feet too
eljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 05:54 PM   #12
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

I'm not a guy...but girls are hot.

My list of not-fat celebs I think are sexy:

Lucy Lu
Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls, *drool*)
Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls, * double drool*)
Drew Barrymore
Scarlett Johansen

I'm sure there are more, but I love those girls

Semi Fat Girl that is very hot (the pic, also from Gilmore Girls): Melissa McCarthy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg melissa-005.jpg (25.0 KB, 800 views)
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:51 PM   #13
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I second waitingforsuperman's Lisa Loeb, and I'd add Kirsten Dunst, Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, and Lalaine.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 PM   #14
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

i am rather fond of Sarah Silverman. she's quite the cutie. i think if she weighed around 400#, i would have to die.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:41 PM   #15
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild
i am rather fond of Sarah Silverman. she's quite the cutie. i think if she weighed around 400#, i would have to die.
Yeah, her sense of humor alone makes her beyond attractive for little ol' me. But Sara Rue haunts my dreams, my friends.. red hair makes me seriously melt in my jockeys. Recently she's gotten all skinny though.. this makes me a sad very panda..

But there's always the every enchanting Mia Tyler.. *sigh* Puuuuurdy.

Last edited by The Fat Man; 10-03-2005 at 10:44 PM.
The Fat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:51 AM   #16
Loscos

Loscos has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim
I second waitingforsuperman's Lisa Loeb, and I'd add Kirsten Dunst, Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, and Lalaine.
I see you're a fan of concentrated evil, i'm not but meh whatever floats your boat, then rights a rather whiney a song about it......

>_>

Anywho, that Anastacia chick is hot, oh and Carmen Electra.
Loscos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:13 PM   #17
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loscos
I see you're a fan of concentrated evil, i'm not but meh whatever floats your boat, then rights a rather whiney a song about it......

>_>

Anywho, that Anastacia chick is hot, oh and Carmen Electra.
Yeah, I tend to not go for the overly tan, which would explain our differences. I like Lavigne's stuff, but I can see why other people don't.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #18
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aishwarya Rai has a gorgeous face, but Rani Mukherji and Priety Zinta more flair of expression.

And them Bollywood actresses are NOT twigs. Not fat, but not twigs.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote