Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Inspired by Ms. Toodles' Post...

Quote:
I know this website is aimed (mainly) at men's fantasies hence the reason I think that's why many get annoyed. Rarely in the realm of sex is the woman's voice heard or what gets her going. Things are usually one sided and a discourse between men and women when it comes to sex happens once in blue moon.
Well, here it is then.

Ladies, what are YOUR fantasies?

Go ahead. Share. We're all ears; here's the discourse between men and women about sex.

*checks the sky* Well, it's day, so I can't really tell if the moon is blue or not, but here goes anyway!

Discuss!
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
MissPiggySue
Emeritus SSBBW

MissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMissPiggySue can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My fantasy

My fantasy would be someone who would take me out riding around and make things easy for me when we go to restaurants and stores and movies and the symphony. He would laugh with me and talk till the wee hours with me about all kinds of things and then want to kiss and make love to me for hours and then cuddle close afterwards. The next morning, he'd nibble on my ears and ask me what I want for breakfast as he kneads my fat rolls. But the real fantasy part of this would be that it would happen over and over day after day, year after year. And, of course, he would bring me caramels and roses, and not just on Valentine's day.

Nothing elaborate. But so elusive for some of us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lydiasthigh.jpg (10.2 KB, 576 views)

Nuclear holocaust? Global warming/Ice Age? Generic environmental disaster? Terrorists have struck Des Moines? The Clintons are back in office? The world as we know it is gone forever? Damn... So what's to eat? :eat1:

:kiss2: MissPiggySue
MissPiggySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 06:56 PM   #3
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can anyone play here?

As a married woman I have the man of my dreams, but I still have a few fantasies or things that get me every time.

Wayne tells me everyday - 50 or more times a day - on the phone and in e-mail and face to face - "I love you."

He calls me Princess.

He cooks for me.

Our *personal life* is Fantastic.

He goes out of his way in everything he does to make me happy.

And my ultimate fantasy? A man who won't sleep around on me. And I have that in Wayne.

What more could a girl ask for- he is the fantasy. LOL

Last edited by Sandie_Zitkus; 12-09-2005 at 07:21 PM.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:46 AM   #4
blueeyedevie

blueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot picsblueeyedevie does more than just post hot pics

Fantasies.

All us girls can't help but drool over Mrs. Sandie Z life of pure bliss. She makes her life sound just like a Fantasy.

However I will go ahead and say it. As I have discussed with someone before, My fantasy life would be, being the light in one particular persons eye. Having this person to see no other person quite like he sees me. Wanting only me, needing me, craving me. I suppose I am selfish, and needy. I want to be adored. I want to be married in a dream like spring or fall wedding, have a home with a room with a sun porch where I can paint and lounge all day. I want to have a long happy life full of making love, raising children, laughing, enjoying each other and being adored. MY fantasy.