Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #26
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyBee
Now I look silly. Sorry Mini.

SillyBee
No worries.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:35 PM   #27
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default After researching ISO 8601 standards..

...for date format, including the two more common variations used in most writing in the US and Great Britain, I have come to the conclusion that it is not only highly possible, but reather likely, that this poster's handle is actually referring to their date of birth, as in "12-9-1993", which would mean that this is a 13 year old child. I believe the rest of the evidence as in their reference to themselves as a "student" and the poor level of spelling corroborate the idea that this is a child.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:25 PM   #28
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
...for date format, including the two more common variations used in most writing in the US and Great Britain, I have come to the conclusion that it is not only highly possible, but reather likely, that this poster's handle is actually referring to their date of birth, as in "12-9-1993", which would mean that this is a 13 year old child. I believe the rest of the evidence as in their reference to themselves as a "student" and the poor level of spelling corroborate the idea that this is a child.
Obesus, you rock the world. Ok, maybe just my world. But HEY I'M A BIG DEAL!!!
Someone rep the man.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #29
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
Also: 12993 might be the number of days of life at the day of joining (12993/365.25) = approx. 35 yrs old

That might make us feel better that we weren't busting on a poor 13 year old.

If the Euro date system is used, then you get Sept. 9, 1993 making them 3 months older. Is that better?

12993 can be interpreted as January 29, 1993 making them 10 months older. Even better (almost 14!)

L (12th letter) - I (9th letter) - I (9th letter) - C (3rd letter) Rats, no secret code.

Zip code 12993 is Westport, NY which would be a stange place for a 13 yr old English person to be.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:49 AM   #30

12993 has said some nice things
Angry wtf

guys 12993 is just a code i use i am 18 and the reason my spelling is so bad is because i am deslecsik. also i liv in england.
12993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:52 AM   #31

Thumbs up no prob

apology acseptid
Old 10-14-2006, 11:53 AM   #32

Default thanks

thanks for all ur help but i hav decided to admier fat women and not become fat.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:58 AM   #33
clynn

clynn can now change their title

I would just like to point out that maybe it's better to find out how someone is rather than just assuming someone is a "troll" right off the bat.

It seems to me that for some odd reason people feel that manners are something one only uses in person, and not in chats, forums, or emails. That's basically what I'm getting from all of this.

Wonderful...
clynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:04 PM   #34
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12993
guys 12993 is just a code i use i am 18 and the reason my spelling is so bad is because i am deslecsik. also i liv in england.
are you zenbloke?

cause if you are, welcome, and I know ya from the EM and fatcelebs.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 12:10 PM   #35
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clynn
I would just like to point out that maybe it's better to find out how someone is rather than just assuming someone is a "troll" right off the bat.

It seems to me that for some odd reason people feel that manners are something one only uses in person, and not in chats, forums, or emails. That's basically what I'm getting from all of this.

Wonderful...
Normally I'd agree with you, but come on. Stupid question + Literary abortion = Troll!, a good 99% of the time.

This is one of those times I'm willing to play the percentages. If I'm wrong, welcome to the boards and such. Should I be proven right, it won't be the first time.

(Sixth. I keep count.)
Old 10-15-2006, 10:10 AM   #36
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12993
apology acseptid
Thanks for the clarification. Personally, I think the "jokes" were to amuse the group while we were waiting for a response. Most of this board is very accepting and sympathetic and empathetic (rarely apathetic). If you really want to feel stupid, unloved and ignorant, and become , I would refer you to Hyde Park. But to sum it up...

"We weren't laughing at you, we were laughing near you."

And welcome.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #37
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Hello

Well my weight came on naturally but you can still you know eat a lot of foods with calories..but make sure your health is good before you start going wild gaining large amounts of weight. But go ahead and gain the weight if you don't have any negative ppl in your family see my mom is telling me that ppl have been saying I've gained a lot of weight and which I have but I really don't give a damn because what they think makes a new world and I'm not going to let them remember what I use to look like I mean alot of ppl have gained weight and I would not say a bad thing towards them but I would not say anything toward them and actually have the gull to tell that person. Ppl need to really watch what they are saying so by all means gain the weight
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote