Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-15-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default 3 of the reasons I love the buffet at the El Dorado

These are actually taken in the Bakery area of the Cafe, but are served at the dessert bar at the Buffet as well. Someday I will try them all.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:31 AM   #2
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some day? I'd have eaten them all then!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:02 AM   #3
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Um, which El Dorado are we talking about?

Two years ago I attended a conference in Reno and stayed in the Silver Legacy. They had a terrific restaurant called Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse. Our group also walked into the adjoining El Dorado because they had great restaurants like Roxy's and La Strada (one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever tried). Buffets are okay but generally I'd rather order from a menu because buffet food usually looks better than it tastes. Maybe it's just me, but often I'd pick up a piece of great-looking cake from a buffet, bite into it and then wait in vain for the flavor to kick in.

Anyway I accumulated lotsa fresh new fat in Reno.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote