Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-22-2006, 08:32 PM   #176
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are political nipples allowed on Dims?

Yay for breasts.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:08 AM   #177
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrman1980uk
And, preytell, what does this malicious comment contribute?

the signs of an actual personality
Old 10-23-2006, 01:15 AM   #178
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

These are not MY boobs of course, but still one of the biggest pair I have ever seen!

and of course I just had to add them here since HP is just NOT political enough fo me

not to mention that since someone else got away with a pic of not only boobs, but actualy nipples too, I thought that some Bush to go along with them would only be fitting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boobs.jpg (25.3 KB, 245 views)

Last edited by DebbieBBW; 10-23-2006 at 01:41 AM.
DebbieBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:26 AM   #179
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieBBW
the signs of an actual personality
It is better to have no personality than a malicious one.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:28 AM   #180
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyapplesauce
...elle has something on this whole disembodied thing and this can also be a critique sites like stuffers and other wg sites about this whole creepy belly without a face/boobs without a head kind of thing. It would be nice to say be something a little bit more than a vessel for pleasing body parts, yes? I'd like to think that we can appreciate boobies without being shitty and objectifying their owners.
It is always nicer, of course, to see a face as well, but one can perhaps understand why people are reluctant to post things that might identify themselves if they are also posting racy pictures that are, in theory, accessible to the billions of people who use the internet.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:35 AM   #181
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Better red than dead, dammit!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:38 AM   #182
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Expressing displeasure at someone posting random pictures of their breasts (and not posting anything else) doesn't mean that someone has a "malicious" personality.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #183
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

Quote:
LOL...I would hardly call her malicious. My take on what she had to say was not NO BOOBIES, or YES BOOBIES, but only with headshot included...

Instead I understood her to mean....have something, anything at all to say...contribute something other than JUST boob shots and NOTHING else...even the paysite board has a rule (not that I can say I have seen it enforced) that requires the ladies posting there to contribute to other areas of the board...

As far as any of the guys showing belly/chest shots, I'm willing to bet that if that was ALL they posted, more than once and made no effort to contribute in any other way, at some point someone would have something to say about it.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:12 AM   #184
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL...I would hardly call her malicious. My take on what she had to say was not NO BOOBIES, or YES BOOBIES, but only with headshot included...

Instead I understood her to mean....have something, anything at all to say...contribute something other than JUST boob shots and NOTHING else...even the paysite board has a rule (not that I can say I have seen it enforced) that requires the ladies posting there to contribute to other areas of the board...

As far as any of the guys showing belly/chest shots, I'm willing to bet that if that was ALL they posted, more than once and made no effort to contribute in any other way, at some point someone would have something to say about it.

Good post, Debbie +1

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:21 AM   #185
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love this thread. Seriously. It's got everything. Near nudity, huge mammaries, active discussion, controversy, political boobs, people calling each other malicious, my boobs, joking. This is why I don't watch TV.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 AM   #186
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I kind of feel like this thread has turned into the Jerry Springer Show of Dimensions Forums.....

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:20 AM   #187
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy
Good post, Debbie +1

Well thank you, thank you very much...(spoken in my best Elvis voice)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elvis.jpg (23.7 KB, 378 views)
Old 10-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #188
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
I love this thread. Seriously. It's got everything. Near nudity, huge mammaries, active discussion, controversy, political boobs, people calling each other malicious, my boobs, joking. This is why I don't watch TV.

and just when you thought it had it all....THE KING has entered the building!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:25 AM   #189
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21
I kind of feel like this thread has turned into the Jerry Springer Show of Dimensions Forums.....
hey now, wait a minute....

Until I see boobie pics of chics cat fighting I do not deem this thread Jerry worthy!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:42 AM   #190
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hey now, wait a minute....

Until I see boobie pics of chics cat fighting I do not deem this thread Jerry worthy!
Yeeeeeeeah, I come from certified white trailer trash roots and this thread is getting there, but its got a long way to go to reach Springer status.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:08 PM   #191
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this thread needs more boobies
Old 10-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #192
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514
this thread needs more boobies
I posted a picture of Dr Girlfriend's boobies. What more could someone ask for!? Damn, you people are hard to please.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 04:06 AM   #193
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tit's a wonderful life!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:31 PM   #194
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Spooky boobs!! Huzzah!!

I should have seen that one coming...
Old 10-24-2006, 03:45 PM   #195
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGoddess
I should have seen that one coming...
It had to be done. Mwhahahhahahah!!!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote