Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-19-2005, 10:42 PM   #51
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

we have every wednesday at a hotel near work what we dub "Raw Bloody Meat Day"..its an all you can eat NY strip steak buffet. record is 8
Old 12-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #52
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club
Default wow

Gee, I had no idea who i was talking to..

My appetite is huge, but my eyes are bigger from reading your posts.

Why thank you for sharing...
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:45 PM   #53
AmazonKelli

AmazonKelli has said some nice things

I love to eat. I've never really sat down and thought about how much im eating.

I did however eat 9 cheeseburgers from mcpukes once LOL I couldn't get the 10th down LOL

and when I go for sushi..it's usually an all you can eat place LOL ( i put them outta business! ahahah)

Kelli
AmazonKelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #54
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

if any of you have gotten a pizza from the warehouse store Costco, i ate one of those once (i think it's an 18" pizza).. that'd be my personal record. I couldnt move for a few hours. i ate it after not eating anything all day. i was ravenous
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #55
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

I think my personal eating record, in terms of volume if not calorie content, happened last summer when my brother brought me a huge bowl of red raspberries from his garden. They were freshly picked, perfectly red and ripe, and we are talking HUGE bowl here. I ate the entire damn bowl that afternoon, and never got the least bit sick after doing it. (I love, adore and obsess over red raspberries.) Man, I wish I could do it again right now!!
Carol W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:38 PM   #56
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oohhhh i LOVE LOVE LOVE raspberries!! On my way up to Idaho (yearly 4th of july family reunion) i always stop at this huge fruit stand in Washington and get a big bag full of raspberries. I had to share last year cuz my 2 year old son ate about a pint. I almost bought a pack of raspberries the other day at costco.. i cannot let raspberries sit and wait to be eaten lol
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:08 PM   #57
AlGainR

AlGainR has said some nice things
Default Eating Records

Hello everybody!

I have a lot of eating and drinking (non alcoholic beverages) records. I like to do that on cam with other people who like to engage in challenges or just to watch the session. Is there anyone here also into that?

This is my Yahoo Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/algainr
The cover pic is mine as well as all the algainr pics and there are other big guys pics on the group.

If you want to know about my eating records contact me to yahoo messenger my nickname is algainr or email me to algainr@yahoo.com.mx

For example I ate 12 double quarter pounder and 14 cans of soda on cams in one of those eating challenges so you can have an idea of what I am talking about

Thanks and take care, eat well and a lot!
Al
AlGainR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:48 PM   #58
Shikamaru
Blurry

Shikamaru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShikamaru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, I was forced to go with my younger brother on a boy scout trip with him to an armor museum a while ago... (note to self. never feign interest. ever. even if they have samurai swords.) and they served domino's pizza... and I figured hey, they have like 20 pizzas, I'll just eat as much as I can...

I kinda lost count just before/just after I had the first one... I think I may have managed to down just about 2 whole large pizzas in one shot... My stomach didnt thank me though... ugh.. But his friends were hilarious "OMG Ive never seen anyone eat that much pizza!"
Old 07-13-2006, 07:04 PM   #59
bigfatstripeycat

bigfatstripeycat has said some nice things

For me, it's sushi. When I go out for all you can sushi, I'll put away 50-60 pieces, and usually spend the rest of the night catatonic in my easy chair. Waitresses and sushi chefs hate me. But I tip well.

I swear, there has to be something addictive when you mix wasabi and soy sauce, like the Joker grooming supplies from the 1989 Batman movie. Alone, they're nothing; together, they're addicting.
bigfatstripeycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #60
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

OMG I don't even come close to these eating records lol I thought eating half of a medium pizza was alot...lol I'm intrigued though to see what are the other records.
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:43 PM   #61
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Krystal Hamburgers. I think I topped out at about a dozen plus large fries and coke.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:05 PM   #62
-X-

-X- can now change their title

Most I've had, eaten in about 1hr and 30mins:

4 double cheeseburgers from McDonald's
1 Large fry from McD's
2 Large Vanilla Milkshakes from McD's
1 Large pepporoni pizza from domino's
1 family sized pack of macoroni
1 family sized pack of shrimp
1 liter of coke

I'm weighing in at 289lbs just about now, I saved the milkshakes for last just for the fact that I love them, and KNOW I'll finish them no matter how full I am..... just sat there on the couch bloated for over an hr before I could move a bit better..
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:47 PM   #63
TONYS

TONYS has said some nice things

I can easily eat 3 large pizzas, or 10 full plates at a buffet, pounds of meat, it really does not matter. Most of the time if I go out with people they are amased at how much I can eat and not be full. I am told I can outeat most everyone. The main problem is I really dont get a full feeling so the end is hard to find for me. Guess I am a feeder/feedee.
TONYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #64
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

Woooo Hoooo a thread for me

1. 2 large meat lovers pizza, 1 order cinna sticks with extra icing, 4 pieces KFC chicken, 1 family sized mashed potatos n gravy, 4 cream filled donuts

2. 76 ozs of Sirloin with mashed potatos n gravy {took 2 days to get over all that beef wooooo}

3. whole family sized pan of homemade lasagna {5 cheeses, ground beef & sausage}

4. half gallon ice cream

5. Shanghi rolls - 47 {one of my favorite foods}

6. Tacos - 23 hard shell tacos, extra meat & sour cream
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #65
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm much better at remembering food records that involve counting items, but I've never weighed something like spaghetti.. Hmm.

My records (that I can remember..):
36 Del Taco Crisp Tacos (the 50c each ones)

A Fuddruckers 1lb hamburger and the ChiliCheeseFries and the 32 oz beverage, but just couldn't touch the dessert (you get your polaroid on the wall if you eat it all)

Three Subway footlongs (steak and cheese, Spicy BMT, and a Chicken Bacon Ranch)

Six Big Macs

Five Whoppers with Cheese

Three boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (prepared)
Old 10-19-2006, 01:38 PM   #66
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

my record is two family pizzas and a kebeb, but in one sitting, i have seen my girlfriend eat 2 family pizzas, a KFC bargin bucket, and three dozen doughnuts. She does not eat anything in less than family sized portions, even snacks.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:55 PM   #67
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Over the entire day and night - yesterday

4AM four homemade waffles, two sticks of butter, and over a cup of syrup.

7:30AM six eggs with 8 oz of cheese scrambled with salsa, half a loaf of bread toasted, with butter and jam, 3 cups of coffee.

10AM weight gain shake.

11AM pillsbury cinnamin rolls with 1 stick of butter.

12:30PM three grilled stuffed beef burritos from taco bell and a large pepsi.

2:30PM ate a 9 inch pumpkin pie with a can of whipped cream.

5:30PM two tripple whoppers a large fries and a large chocolate shake.

9:30PM two large pepperoni, ham, sausage and extra cheese pizzas.

11:30PM a carton of double fudge brownie ice cream.

pop pop pop
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:20 PM   #68
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte
4AM four homemade waffles, two sticks of butter, and over a cup of syrup.

7:30AM six eggs with 8 oz of cheese scrambled with salsa, half a loaf of bread toasted, with butter and jam, 3 cups of coffee.

10AM weight gain shake.

11AM pillsbury cinnamin rolls with 1 stick of butter.

12:30PM three grilled stuffed beef burritos from taco bell and a large pepsi.

2:30PM ate a 9 inch pumpkin pie with a can of whipped cream.

5:30PM two tripple whoppers a large fries and a large chocolate shake.

9:30PM two large pepperoni, ham, sausage and extra cheese pizzas.

11:30PM a carton of double fudge brownie ice cream.

pop pop pop
May I ask (and I'm curious, this isn't a judgement or anything): are you hungry for each of these meals? Or is it more of an enjoyment of eating and the results?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #69
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title
Default new record

a new record for me, three 16" pizzas, ten big macs, and a familysized apple pie. not bad for one sitting
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote