Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

View Poll Results: How big are you in your fantasies?
I'm the fattest in the world; a mountain of sensuous flesh 6 8.11%
About 600 pounds 22 29.73%
About 400 pounds 16 21.62%
I don't have fantasies about being extremely fat. 30 40.54%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2006, 06:41 AM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default "In my fantasies, I'm 1000 pounds"

Said to me about 8 years ago by a friend who was, at the time, 330 pounds and who would love, she said, to be bigger but it's just too much damn work. (She'd been close to 400 pounds in her relationship, but had to come down for the sake of getting around)

We all know the impracticalities of extreme weight.

That said---

in daydreams, no one uses condoms.

So...what would be your highest fantasy weight?

I, for one, would like to be a bodybuilder with a, hmm, I'd say, 600-pound girlfriend, for a day.

What about you, ladies? How big are you in your fantasies?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:02 AM   #2
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I voted for 400lb because that's the closest choice to my real weight (450lb), and I'm pretty doggone happy with my life as is. No need for a fantasy when I already live it.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:39 AM   #3
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it'd be interesting to have sex with a fat belly. (Even at my fattest, I'm very hourglassy/peary and don't get too much of a lower belly, or ANY upper belly.) It's more physical contact with your partner, plus I like getting warmth off other people's bodies. Ryan has a little belly, but we're still a good distance from one another even when *cough* doing it.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:59 PM   #4
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

i put 600lbs, i'd love to try huge out if i could. maybe just temporary, but it'd be fun to have that much me jiggling around...
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just want a plump ass and a distinct pear shape. Oh, and one cup size larger for the ladies.

It sucks being Irish. :[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 06:15 PM   #6
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
I just want a plump ass and a distinct pear shape. Oh, and one cup size larger for the ladies.

It sucks being Irish. :[
It's even worse being Scottish/Irish

"Got Hair?"

Oh the bitter bitter irony...

=Divals
Old 11-05-2006, 06:30 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Up to now, a 400lb me is the fantasy. Maybe I'll start thinking about a 600 lb Fuzzy.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #8
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

My fantasies run the gamut... from about 120 to 400+

In regards to Carla, they tend to go at least 400+. That's a pretty realistic fantasy
Old 11-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #9
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I put 400. I suppose I think 450-500 but never more.
400 would be an added 70 lbs of AFG. Oh man. Too bad I've got a headache right now...
Old 11-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Too bad I've got a headache right now...
So it isn't just an excuse!
Old 11-05-2006, 07:09 PM   #11
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
So it isn't just an excuse!
Headaches mean all the sexual potential has been sapped from my loins and is concentrated as balls of pain behind my eyes.

I still say it as an excuse though.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #12
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, headaches mean time for angry sex!
Old 11-05-2006, 08:10 PM   #13
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
No, headaches mean time for angry sex!

love love love angry sex
Old 11-05-2006, 09:12 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What is this? Angry Sex?
Old 11-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #15
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
What is this? Angry Sex?
Damned If I know. I do like your avatar though. Just watched Over the Hedge last night. Good flick, good flick.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #16
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

I've put six hundred. That's idealy the weight I would like to be, very wide hips and belly. I've fantasized about being even bigger, but it's often pretty rare.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #17
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd say 300 is my fantasy max. I like my girls a lot smaller than I like my guys. I just like the contrast. If both of us are *really* fat or both are skinny.. it doesn't do anything for me. weird huh?
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:20 PM   #18
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i voted 600, but 400 would be really cool too. i seriously doubt i'll ever be much over 250, so both would be really fun in fantasy.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #19
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would say I've fantasized about being much bigger myself (maybe 500 pounds or so) but it's never something I've desired outside of dreams. As far as a partner is concerned, I'd say anything from 400-600 pounds is the weight range (though really the number is much less important than the way the weight looks on a woman, to me anyway) that I generally fantasize about.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 02:30 PM   #20
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

im rather fond of extremes if it was healthy hell i'd support my girlfriend or wife until she got as big as poosible.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:58 AM   #21
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default NIce size

As I am 440 lbs I would love to be 600 to 800 lbs, enough belly to hang to the knees, and flow over them when seated... thats nice to think of.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:46 PM   #22
inlove

inlove has said some nice things
Default Don't get me started...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals
It's even worse being Scottish/Irish

"Got Hair?"

Oh the bitter bitter irony...

=Divals

As for the weight thing, I'd love to have a bigger body but I have that kind of face that looks fat even when I'm not, hence, at 55kg(120 pounds), I get constant critisim over every little thing I eat. Where as when I first met my girlfriend 2 years ago, when she was about 85kg(190 pounds), her pear shaped body and beautiful face (with no hint of double chin at all) gave no indication of what the doctor's call 'obesity'.

I blame it on the braces I had to wear as a kid, it changed my face shape - sometimes people think I'm a man! But if I had Jo's kinda face, I think I'd be her weight, about 90-100kg. Fun but managable - and still able to run with the kids!
inlove is offline   Reply With Quote